NOC Reinforcements SCUM WIN.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
sup any1 around 2 chat

ok

let's assume that asek is scum

how would you go about lynching him
sure i can join/(start?) the asek wagon, his entrance feels weird to me unlike his greek myth play but lemme know if that's not an indicator

vote asek, baa

asek should respond to my question too btw

Nuxl

Any reason to no lynch and try let the cop build up a lot of confirmed town/scum for us? Seems like this might be good idea to me, especially with the way back up works we have no real loss until either the cop or backup cop is lynched. We will still have the same amount of power roles.

Also I'm kinda neutral on everyone, no one has done anything wildly AI to me.
interesting suggestion but remember if cop claims they die next night anyway cuz mafia has a strongman so they can go through any sort of protection

this setup assuming mafia gets a kill every night is defaulted to mylo so it's three mislynches until endgame

i'd argue we no lynch maybe once later cuz of the above but lemme know what you guys think

Nuxl

idk how to do shit on d1 without being harrased by 7 people so i wont talk much unless i have smth specific to say
idk how i feel about this post

ok so can some1 tell me what angleshoot means

i think i have an angleshoot read on ifml but i may be using the term wrong
think angleshooting is like making a read on someone for unconventional reasons that may or may not be part of the game

tell me if im wrong tho

explain urs pls though

Nuxl

Also, I'm kind of disappointed in the host mistakes this early. If I'm mafia I should be in the chat and my role PM shouldn't have the "Town" typo.
what are you doing x2

scared at a lot of these non-committal things and the fact that like 3-4 people havent actually made real posts yet lmao

Want to see a Drookez introduction post before doing anything rash. How do i tag a user? can someone tag Droookez for me?

Does the cop know if he's sane?
This seems like a weird intro to me, I feel like sane cop should be the assumed thing for experienced mafia players, unless Duskfall is not as experienced as I perceive him to be.

Insert comment about hal so I can get scumread again
idk how to do shit on d1 without being harrased by 7 people so i wont talk much unless i have smth specific to say
These two posts draw me the wrong way, seems like an excuse to not do anything on day 1.

sup any1 around 2 chat

sure i can join/(start?) the asek wagon, his entrance feels weird to me unlike his greek myth play but lemme know if that's not an indicator

vote asek, baa

asek should respond to my question too btw
Can you explain this read further, wasnt in the greek myth game, but was asek town in that game and what exactly makes that entrance different from this entrance?

Nuxl

Can you explain this read further, wasnt in the greek myth game, but was asek town in that game and what exactly makes that entrance different from this entrance?
the self vote is v weird to me and there were a few earlier posts #39 and #59 that were also p trollish. in greek, asek's entrance seemed more communicative and tonally much more serious and his questions r showing small signs of that but it feels a little off to me

i'm not as confident as apricity is with 3 page reads but it's a good starting point in regards to pressure. few other people to me seem weird but i also need to read more games to support my thought process

Nuxl

after last game though i don't know if i can trust my own meta analysis lmao but i'll probably go back further to see if i catch anything i suppose

idk how i feel about this post

think angleshooting is like making a read on someone for unconventional reasons that may or may not be part of the game

tell me if im wrong tho

explain urs pls though
My angleshoot is that ifml would not say his first point then for reasons I can explain further when not on phone with family

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)