NOC Reinforcements SCUM WIN.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Viper aka the Cop alligned with Town died
Day begins. No deadline because it's Lylo. THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO HAMMER DARRENS!
Best of luck.

how do you fuck up this badly?!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Fuck me I thought viper was never the kill there because I still haven’t had a chance to read d1/d2 and I did enough to look like a cop who just wanted reports

I’m the doc

Ccs?

Da Letter El

Also a big reason I didn’t want an asek vote was that literally my only read coming into the game was that asek might be cop if he’s town. I didn’t want him pressed into claiming in addition to just feeling like nl was the strategically correct play

Da Letter El

I wanna say that I was shocked that I was neither killed nor roleblocked, honestly (especially no roleblock, although maybe scum reasons I’m not a pr for being so outspoken?)

Da Letter El

Who have you targeted
Ifml idled n1
Asek n2 because I had a vague cop read
Fh n3 because out of dusk/fh who were the only non-me kill targets I found remotely possible that night, I felt fh was probably most likely to be shot since mafia shot experienced players n1/n2 and he had vague chances of being cop

Knew Viper was cop when he refused to claim. town doesn’t deserve to win. also knew it had to be a beginner if he didn’t have any useful information to provide.

Jalmont is my biggest TR left. I know my vote on Nuxl is still correct or it would’ve happened already.

Fh you’re read on me is really bad, if you think that im mafia after the pure frustration i showed yesterday you’re insane. Are you telling me thats fake? Im pretty sure im the most obvious town left.

Need to read the last day of posts but doctor needs to out, im probably back up doctor.

Ifml idled n1
Asek n2 because I had a vague cop read
Fh n3 because out of dusk/fh who were the only non-me kill targets I found remotely possible that night, I felt fh was probably most likely to be shot since mafia shot experienced players n1/n2 and he had vague chances of being cop
what are u current thoughts on asek/fh now. i think it's interesting you found them town enough to protect at different points of the game.

Is asek just scum from me not dying last night? Maybe scum reasons I’m not cop from seemingly hard defending asek
Im pretty obviously not the cop, which gave them a 1/3 chance. I was hoping theyd assume I was cop on my push on Nuxl (because we know he is scum) but they didn’t bite. I’m pretty sure there cop tell on Viper was the same as mine which is from my interraction with him. The problem is even if we get the next two votes right you’re dying then me. We’re going to 3 way no clear now. Unless Im not back up doctor we could still hit a clear at 3 way.

For the record, I don’t see Dusk paired with Asek as mafia.

And I TR Jalmont for the same reason I think I am obvious town, he was the only perosn who showed any frustration yesterday.

Im pretty sure im the most obvious town left.
Ngl, I don't think anyone else thinks this.

Frankly, you were and are in a weird slot where you have flown under the radar all game without being pressured. Managing to get a tr from most without being obv town so yeah, I suspect you a bit. Frankly, knowing theres a scum between you and nuxl has mostly ceased it unless you did some strange bus thing (which hmm. Maybe is more possible than I thought if mafia knew viper was cop who had inspected nuxl)

Anyways re:frustration. Frustration is entirely nai. As someone who knows how to play that angle as mafia, it's easy to express genuine frustration and get read for that genuine attitude, while being mafia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)