NOC Reinforcements SCUM WIN.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
CaffeineBoost I don't think this should be allowed because it allows voted to be passed at the same time. If scum were allowed vote for each other then that would make turboing very easy for example.
Anybody else want to weigh in on this?

Also this game has turned into a bit of a joke if out of the 7 people left only me jalmont and fh are going to post.
A deadline will be imposed when it is deemed necessary.

In all seriousness though, this is dragging out way too long. So in light of no dle, I'm going to prove theres a scum in energy and I.

And if I'm wrong and there's scum in jalmont/duskfall, gg you played and excellent scum game.

lynch energy

Also, assuming energy is in fact mafia. Duskfall98 tomorrow, if you continue to sheep me like I sheep you, I'd like you to vote energy as well.

What this will do, is prove duskfall and I are on the same team. Giving us a bit of insurance since if I die, duskfall is cleared as town and if he dies, I'm cleared as town. Basically, giving no way for town to lose tomorrow.

Unless I'm horribly off and town just loss from my vote.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
DARRENS. You have decided to lynch Energy Darren.

HE WAS SCUM! THE MAFIA BACKUP!
24 hours to send in your actions.

Nah jk, you fuckin' lost that shit. He was VT.
DLE was the Doctor, Duskfall98 was the Backup Doctor.

SCUM WIN! Congratulations to Asek, Nuxl and Jalmont.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
scum MVP jalmont imo

ggs all, had fun but was more busy so i couldn't interact with the game as much.

second self-analysis post coming laterish maybe although this is a huge decline of play from 2d3 Nuxl

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
energy making the classic mistake of not actually reading the game

i defended FH as hard as a possibly could i didnt scum read him >_>

also asek should always have been the lynch today (scummy af) and nuxcl tomorrow (2.0) and re-evaluate d3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)