Resetter Pokés (continued in Buckert's thread) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Buckert I would love to be able to help but the way you plan is best. It would make sense for cloners = distributors.

I'd love to get a set of these guys though.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey guys I offered the first Wurmple:) Unfortunately I cannot deposit 3 at the same time, guess I'm gonna come back every time. (?)

Really nice giveaway and guide!
I put a Wurmple with the conditions you said, I can only put one so I guess a distributor can add me and make a trade :).

FC: 5215 2050 1589
IGN: Momo

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I've added eeveefan and Dreamox to the list of distributors. Do note: They haven't received the Pokémon from me yet! Wasn't able to trade them yet..

Anyway, craymond727 is doing an awesome job here, thanks a lot mate! Will contact you later for something you can add to your trade thread.

For now, hope people are enjoying the Pokémon! I also changed the rules a bit, make sure you read them. :)

On it; I'll be around for a bit, so we might be able to direct trade the other two; if not, just post again when you've deposited the 2nd wurmple
Sorry for the late reply, anyways, I got the Staraptor, thanks a lot! We can start the trade for the other two if you're still online.

Hey, I'd love to take part in this giveaway! My GTS is occupied right now so I'm hoping eeveefan can trade directly.
Hi, widdly_acuds!

I don't have the Pokémon yet, I've not traded with buckert, he has been busy working on his guide. But when I have them I'll add you and trade you the three Pokés :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)