Resetter Pokés (continued in Buckert's thread) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly | Reckless | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Remy Untouched Level 43
Tackle | Growl | Final Gambit | Fly @ Heart Scale

Remy (kudos to .com for the nickname) is designed to check the HP stat of the Pokémon you're going to soft-reset. Starly learns Final Gambit at level 41, evolving it to Staraptor makes level 43 the lowest level possible. Staraptor doesn't need any EV's, make sure you check the guide to see which level you need to bring the Staraptor to.​
Just FYI you can have level 42 Staraptor (Did this for Pokéguy) . You take everstone off when its at level 40, it goes to 41 learns move and then evolves into starly.

Awesome work though and thanks for the guide.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Just FYI you can have level 42 Staraptor (Did this for Pokéguy) . You take everstone off when its at level 40, it goes to 41 learns move and then evolves into starly.

Awesome work though and thanks for the guide.
Ah I didn't know that, thanks for the headsup. Don't think it really matters though. :)

And thanks a lot ^^ I'd like to help the community. :)

Hi thanks for helping me buckert. Can I have one smeargle and one staraptor please if I need to deposit a wurmple or certain pokemon let me know and thank you.

Hi thanks for helping me buckert. Can I have one smeargle and one staraptor please if I need to deposit a wurmple or certain pokemon let me know and thank you.
Hello, chester0334!

You have two options:

1.- Deposit a wurmple asking for a 31-40 Smeargle, when you do that craymond727 send you it, after that, when you are on his acquaintances list, he'll send you the other Smeargle and the Staraptor.

2.- Add my FC and when we are on at the same time, I'll send you the three pokés.

Last edited:

Buckert

K, I have two wurmple ready for the other two. I added your friend code to my 3DS. My info is in my sig.
I'm just wondering, are you really going to use these Pokémon? I have a feeling you're not going to use them, since the only posts you made on Smogon are on giveaways.. Could be wrong though, just got that feeling.

Lol, just cause I'm a lurker doesn't mean I'm not going to use them. I spent 3 days SRing for my HP Fire Latios and these would've been helpful for that seeing as I needed a 30 iv speed. I'm trying to get more competitive. Trust me i'll use them.

Buckert

Lol, just cause I'm a lurker doesn't mean I'm not going to use them. I spent 3 days SRing for my HP Fire Latios and these would've been helpful for that seeing as I needed a 30 iv speed. I'm trying to get more competitive. Trust me i'll use them.
Cool. ^^ I didn't know so that's why I asked. :) Best of luck with SR'ing more legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)