Return of XS 200 (Finals) [Won by Giga Punch]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basics said like a week ago he was gonna make a new team but has dissapeared off the face of the planet from then on
Edit:ill probably fight basics after the noobster hip battle
Edit2:basics dissapeared again...

We battled and I lost. Luck really turned against me towards the end, which might have mattered, but I think I was very much outplayed as well. 4-0 IIRC. GG dude.

Good! Round 3 is up, deadline is there. Requesting someone to edit the thread title to Return of XS 200. No need for rounds anymore, also because it sucks to keep on getting it edited. For some reason I can't do it myself. Could be me, could be my browser.

Get your battles in! 15 days for 6 battles should be plenty.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
LOL, Cerb vs. Zero...hopefully they can knock this out at the same time as the PR vs. Smogon thing.

In other news, I'll see you around Lesm.

Oh, well. This seems to be the end of my tourney

I´ll try to reach you on NB, Loki. See ya until then

Just went to Smogon looking for Cerberus. He told me before that he was usually on this time during Fridays but didn't see him.

I'll try to catch you tomorrow morning, that should be afternoon for you.

@Zero, I wasn't on last days because i was mainly sick and had other things. I kind of thought we maybe could do this sunday around the tour?

jpchato, when are you usually on? I'd like to find you on the Sunday Smogon tour if there's really a difference of more than 6 hours..

ShinySandslash said:
Spies has not been active for 5 days, im Spice on netbattle btw
He is in the middle of moving. :( I think he will be back before the deadline.

Alright Cerb, see you then.

K if this is the way how battling goes these days, then im happy im out..

Zero picked randomly his moves and won something to 0, thanks for the ZERO prediction which fits the name really..

Sorry for this reaction but i waited kindly for this which we agreed for sure, but then you expect a battle and not this kind of shit, so if this makes me a jerk, i can live with that but if im ever paired to zero again may god be with me.

Yeah I guess I play weird due to not having played 200 before.

Those Hypnosis and Toxic misses on your end were bg though - sorry about that. Thanks for playing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)