Rina's Artworks | Art Trades -Open- | Requests -Closed-

Rina's Artworks

Art Trades: OPEN

Requests: CLOSED
(Except for friends)

Collabs: Maybe?

Art Trade Information:
- Please PM me stuff about art trades! It's much easier to keep track that way.
- With a few exceptions, I am only offering sketch trades as I don't have the time to do a full piece! If I like the concept though, I might end up making it into a full piece just because.
- I do not take your level of skill in consideration when accepting art trade requests :) It will mostly be based on how busy I am at the time, and how complicated your request is.
- I will post it in this thread (and on my social media accounts if it is not fanart), but I will credit you as the requester
- I will try to give you an estimate of how soon I can get it done after we decide on the trade, but I am really busy irl so estimates may change significantly.
- I will eventually get around to it though, so please be patient.

Thanks for understanding :)

Featured Artwork

Sylveon done as a Secret Santa request for unfixable​

New Artwork

Done as a Secret Santa request to monomite

Mobile phone quality will reupload

2015 Works

2014 Works
Hello everyone ^^ So I've decided to make a thread in order to get some constructive criticism on my recent artwork :) I am a newer artist and I would appreciate your honest feedback so I can get better! So please comment or request and help me improve ^^

2014 Artwork

5/30/14

5/25/14
5/24/14
5/11/14
5/4/14
Lineart by SnowPeashooters, Colored by me
Posted with permission from SnowPeashooters

2014 Sketches
5/5/14
Requested by User of Shadows on PS!
5/6/14
Requested by Yashika on PS!
5/7/14
5/7/14
Requested by User of Shadows on PS!
5/23/14

Traditional Art

Drawn over by my teacher / sorry for the bad quality of photos

6/4/14
(With lots of help/draw overs/examples from my teacher)

6/3/14
5/29/14
5/28/14
5/27/14

Thanks to SnowPeashooters for persuading me to finally leave the Wifi section of the forums and make this thead here :3
Collabs: Maybe?

Last edited:
No requests yet, so I've been taking requests on PS! A quick sketch today.
Requested by User of Shadows
Looks awesome! Can you do something with Weezing? He's my favorite Pokemon... For no reason at all lol

I really love that Delphox! It really captures the sleek and mystic nature. Really hope you get around to finishing her :) I also really admire the shading on the clothing in the Froslass piece.

Your OC is adorable, by the way.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
I think I miss every request while you're on PS. No matter. Great stuff by the way, looks very professional!

I really love that Delphox! It really captures the sleek and mystic nature. Really hope you get around to finishing her :) I also really admire the shading on the clothing in the Froslass piece.

Your OC is adorable, by the way.
Thank you for the kind comment :) I will probably be working on Delphox after my finals are over orz
I think I miss every request while you're on PS. No matter. Great stuff by the way, looks very professional!
It's probably because I'm on a weird timezone, haha. When I'm online everyone else is likely to be asleep .__. But I take requests on here too if you wanted to request something :D And thank you ^^

Nerina, I think it's her left arm that's throwing me the most. It needs to look similar in length to her right arm. The forearm is much too short but other than that I think she looks great.

Edit: slight correction, when I say her forearm is much too short I mean in comparison to her upper arm. It's the upper arm that needs to be shortened.

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Can you do something with Weezing? He's my favorite Pokemon... For no reason at all lol
Here is Weezing :D Hope you like her ^^

Nerina, I think it's her left arm that's throwing me the most. It needs to look similar in length to her right arm. The forearm is much too short but other than that I think she looks great.

Edit: slight correction, when I say her forearm is much too short I mean in comparison to her upper arm. It's the upper arm that needs to be shortened.
Thank you for the feedback! I will try to fix it. Really appreciate the help ^-^

Here is Weezing :D Hope you like her ^^

Thank you for the feedback! I will try to fix it. Really appreciate the help ^-^
OMG that's awesome! Reminds me of the fushia town gym from the Pokémon red/blue!
Thanks so much :)

Amazing thread! I really like your Froslass piece. I know you're busy these days because of your finals, but do you think you can do something with Blastoise for me when you're back?

Um... Pretty Much Anything Pkmn Related; Gijinkas Are A Little Prefered But Anything Goes ;D
I Would Like To See Mienshao (Shiny Maybe?) Or A -OverUsed In Everything- Lucario •_•)9
Do Your Best.

Amazing thread! I really like your Froslass piece. I know you're busy these days because of your finals, but do you think you can do something with Blastoise for me when you're back?
Thank you :) And I would be happy to work on that for you ^^

Um... Pretty Much Anything Pkmn Related; Gijinkas Are A Little Prefered But Anything Goes ;D
I Would Like To See Mienshao (Shiny Maybe?) Or A -OverUsed In Everything- Lucario •_•)9
Do Your Best.
I will try my best :) Could I possibly request a Mawile gijinka? ^^

Sure, Umm How Do I Submitt Images Like That "Spoiler" TAb There, I Made Two...
Male And Female. Hope They're To Your Liking.
Nice Color Swap Btw. Ó.ò)b

Sure, Umm How Do I Submitt Images Like That "Spoiler" TAb There, I Made Two...
Male And Female. Hope They're To Your Liking.
Nice Color Swap Btw. Ó.ò)b
Thank you :) And on here we use the hide tag ^^
Code:
[hide=Text]
Stuff inside
[/hide]
to display
Stuff inside

Now that my finals are almost over, I am going to start taking requests again :)
I'm a bit rusty since I didn't have time to draw at all in the past couple weeks, so I'm starting off with experimental sketches.

For SnoopysWorld -- I will be doing a proper Blastoise for you later :) This is kinda just practice ;p

Contest entry #3 - Tough Claws Blastoise ^^
I've always wanted to do an epic sunset battle scene, and Gen 1 starters have always had a special place in my heart. So when SnoopysWorld requested something with Blastoise, I figured that this is the perfect chance. Hopefully it came out okay ;w;

5/25/14

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)