RMT~1

Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Lead:

Deoxys S@left overs-(Who Taunted Who)
Jolly
252 speed, 218 attack, 40 hp
-Spikes
-Stealth Rock
-Super Power
-Taunt

I've seen very similar sets to this one around, not sure if I got the EV spread right. I put max speed to speed tie other Deos, so I can hopefully taunt and shut them down. The nickname is so that I know which deoxys won the speed tie.

Pokemon 2:

Rotom Heat form@leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 16 speed, 114 special attack, 126 special defense
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow ball
-Overheat
-Thunder Wave

This guy is to block spinners, who look to ruin the hard work of my lead. He also scares off scizors, which is a good thing to have on any team. Rest to heal up, WoW to cripple physical attackers. Couldn't find a picture of him, so I got the next best thing.

Pokemon 3:

Tyranitar@leftovers
Adamant
252 HP, 252 attack, 6 speed
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Crunch
-Fire Punch

Tyranitar using sub should make them think its boah(sp?), but its really just using sub to scout counters, abuse focus punch. Crunch for a good attack when i can't get sub up, fire punch for scizor/forretress/zong in particular.

Pokemon 4:

Scizor@choice band
Adamant
252 attack, 178 hp, 80 speed
-Bullet Punch
-U turn
-Pursuit
-Quick Attck

Recommended I use scizor, this was my favorite set.

Pokemon 5:

Infernape@life orb
Naive
24 attack, 252 special attack, 232 speed.
-Flamethrower
-Close Combat
-Grass Knot
-HP ice

Standard Mixnape, I like him a lot, but I'm really looking for something that can be a mixed sweeper better.

Pokemon 6:

Zapdos@Life orb
timid
252 special attack, 252 speed, 6 hp
-Thunderbolt
-Heat wave
-roost
-Hidden power Ice

The teams special sweeper, last move i thought since most people would throw in a pert to counter me. But I'm open to replacements

So tell me what you think

Changes will be in bold

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I would go with scizor over salamence as your other physical sweeper, reasons? You dont have to deal with a huge SR weakness and you have a priority move to clean up pokes who have already been damaged. As for rotom I would try discharge over t-bolt to try to get a chance of parahax..since heatran is a common switch in for rotom.

Oh forgot to mention another reason for scizor over mence on your team is that with zapdos on your team you have a huge SR weakness so yeah. Not much of a rate but some nit picking advice.

I would Probably Do Quick attack/Brick Break/Bullet Punch/Swords dance for phys sweeper... Otherwise Nice team but soon you probably wont use deoxys as it will soon be an uber.. Unless I'm Missing Somthing.. also make the pictures smaller please

scarftran kinda is worrying because you have no real revenge killer (outspeed/ohko) or safe switch once they figure out ttar cant hurt you without throwing up a sub it's even scarier for you!

rotom's evs are messed up atm and it doesnt really serve as the gyarados counter that this team kinda needs (zapdos is ohkod by dd stone edge, and rotom by dd Lo waterfall after sr)

given your lead i'd focus the team on fast setup leading to s scizor sweep. zapdos takes out annoying waters, which works. you could run a simple adamant leftovers ddtaunttar with crunch/quake and leave the steels to zapdos/nape, and replace rotom with gyara to remove most grounds and deal with heatran a little better, and as a bonus gyara has his sweep opened up by tar who handles zapdos; and zapdos handles waters eg vappy/cune as well as skymin. gyara/zapdos deal with scizor and yeah that's that. nape just serves as your basic mixed sweeper either wallbreaking skarmbliss in conjunction with tar who switches in on cress/other psychics who give nape trouble.

as far as scizor you'll probably end up going SD with an offensive team just experiement with sets. id probably run x scizor bullet punch SD roost since waters give you more trouble than steels/fires..

opposing napes still give you trouble so qa on scizor is an option.

i know im kinda shifting the paradigm of the team here but try it out ;D

This ttar has really been doing well, so I really don't wanna change him. I originally did use SD scizor, but switched to CB because of the need to setup with Sd.

As for scarftran, most don't give me a problem because they're pretty easy to predict.

Rotom is there to block RS, so I don't really want to move him. Though if you could fix the EVs, that would help.

Thanks for the advice ^_^

easy to predict is a pretty damp excuse man... team with 3 grass pokes a heatran and 2 steels is heatran weak no matter which way you measure it.

I'm still wondering what your gameplan is is gyara dds ?_?

CB Scizor makes good use of pursuit, so you might wanna try that(if you're willing to remove quick attack) to catch those fleeing Gengars Azelfs and Deoxys who think they can dodge bullet punch by switching.

Iuse a similar deoxies on my rain dance team, with rain dance over spikes. I Like how it looks now, so use it until deoxies gets banned (if it does). Then you might want like an Stealth Rocking Azelf maybe with Focus Sash running something like this:
-Stealth Rock
-Physic
-Grass Knot
-Flamethrower/ Taunt

It doesnt do spikes/stealthrock, but its a decent replacement if you ever need to.

As for your team, You dont really have a defensive core. This is a hyperly offensive team, which your opponent will capitalize on. I think you should consider changing tyranitar for a Physical Wall of some kind, but not skarmory.

On Zapdos Id go with HP ground, helping out with Heatran that will want to switch in on a Heat Wave and other Electrics. Wasting a moveslot for one pokemon is kind of useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)