RMT, Hypnosis Based

RMT, Hypnosis Lead

Crobat - Timid- Inner Focus - Focus Sash
252 Speed/ 252 SpAtt
Hypnosis
U-turn
Air Slash
Confuse Ray

Used to put lead to sleep, as almost nothing will outrun him but Aerodactyl. Jolteon and Ninjask in OU. Focus Sash is to ensure he Hypnotizes for next pokemon-

Breloom- Adamant- Poison Heal- Toxic Orb
252 Attack/ 252 Speed
Focus Punch
Substitute
Spore
Leech Seed

If they wake up, then he Spores. With Poison Heal and Leech Seed, heals 3/16 of health every turn.

Arcanine- Adamant- Intimidate- Life Orb
252 Attack/ 252 Speed
Flare Blitz
Overheat
Extremespeed
Thunderfang

Personal Favorite. He counters Ice, which counters Breloom. ExtremeSpeed hits hard with Life Orb, Thunderfang counters waters and the two fire attacks give some variation.

Starmie- Modest- Natural Cure- Choice Specs
252 SpAtt/ 252 Speed
Thunderbolt
Ice beam
Hydro Pump
Psychic

Standard

Swampert- Adamant- Leftovers
252 HP/ 252 Defense
Waterfall
Earthquake
Curse
Stealth Rock

Physical Wall. Stealth Rocks for support and hits hard with both STABS.

Metagross- Adamant- Clear Body- Expert Belt
252 Attack/ 252 Speed
Thunderpunch
Earthquake
Agility
Meteor Mash

Beats things into submission. He boosts and runs rampant. Only problem is Ground types, which is countered by Starmie and Swampert, and even by Crobat to a lesser extent.

Any advice would be appreciated. Hopefully not the type that is (X counters everything you have) If you have issue with what is here, then just say what I should change. By the way, Arcanine is a personal choice. I like him better that other Fire-Types, and I am aware Infernape is a little better for Sweeping.

Sleep is too unreliable to use for sweeping. And too hard to setup with.

Major structural flaw aside, try pumping some SpAtk EVs into arcanine, and try something like Hasty, EVs: 252 Spe//106 SpAtk//152 Atk

note that wit sleep clause in effect you wont be able to spore shit with loom.

in shoddy, in team builder go to team --> export to text, itll give you your pokes in a format thats more pleasing to the eye

id put something else on gross, lefties or lum, since steel doesnt hit alot for SE damage. id make starmie timid to outrun more stuff.

Focus Sash on Crobat doesn't seem appropriate. The idea is to Sleep-and-Scout with the Hypno-bat.

...heals 3/16 of health every turn.
Not necessarily. The 1/8th recovery from Toxic Orb is guaranteed, but Leech Seed recovery depends on the amount of HP you receive from the foe. Keep in mind competitive battlers switch most-of the time if slept, especially early-mid game.

I thought Sleep Clause meant that you could have only one pokemon asleep at a time. Spore is there to ensure that whatever he is fighting stays asleep. Any other advice?

I know but the point is they will switch, and Breloom isn't something you want coming in vrs a Pokemon you won't be able to identify

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)