All Gens RoA Olympics 5: Round 1

Natan

is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity on ORAS Doubles OU, my opp messaged me and I answered him on the 18th giving my availability and got no response afterwards

Won against Lulu in dpp UU ggs

Also claiming activity win against GotCookies
I PMed him the first day of the round and he answered me this Saturday (2 weeks after) we said to play today and I was waiting for him half hour and he didn't appear, he has written on my profile that he couldnt play at the hour because of personal issues.
Unfortunately the DL is tomorrow and Its late here and I work tomorrow in the morning and couldn't be able to play, so if no more time extensions are given, I claim the win.

Also my man ilesaural wrote on Trace's profile and never get answered. Claiming win for him too.

Last edited:
Won against Lulu in dpp UU ggs

Also claiming activity win against GotCookies
I PMed him the first day of the round and he answered me this Saturday (2 weeks after) we said to play today and I was waiting for him half hour and he didn't appear, he has written on my profile that he couldnt play at the hour because of personal issues.
Unfortunately the DL is tomorrow and Its late here and I work tomorrow in the morning and couldn't be able to play, so if no more time extensions are given, I claim the win.
I came back within the 30 mins and attempted to pm you but u were already offline. I tried msging on wall to get ur attention but u didnt respond idk what to do here hosts.

Calling act for oras uu.

My opponent contacted me a few days ago asking to play during the weekend after getting subbed in, I was only available today but gave him a 9 hours range. He said that he would've been available in the last 3 hours but i didn't get any reply when i tried to reach him. Proofs on my wall

I'll have to claim an act win against dominatio, we scheduled for 9 pm Sunday the 27th, but he couldn't play, we tried to schedule again, but it did not work out and because of the time difference, there won't be another possibility to play until the deadline. We wrote on my profile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)