Gen 6 RoA Spotlight Tournament: ORAS Pure Hackmons [Won by Ainzcrad]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RoA Spotlight Tournament: ORAS Pure Hackmons

This month's RoA spotlight staff pick is ORAS Pure Hackmons and to encourage participation, the RoA Staff has decided to host a Swiss tournament alongside the monthly ladder.

Important information and rules:
- Matches will be best-of-three against each opponent in the ORAS Pure Hackmons format (defined as the first player to win two games, i.e. ties are not counted).
- Replays of all tournament games must be posted.
- All players will play in at least four rounds, even if they lose.
- If there are players tied for first after four matches, we will proceed to a playoffs elimination round.
- Each round will last at most one week.
- The only ORAS Pure Hackmons clause applies: Endless Battle Clause
- Resources are in the Old Gen Hackmons Megathread.

Post "in" to sign up and let me know if anyone has any questions. Signups will be open until Sunday July 5th at 11:59 PM (GMT -4).

Also in the double post I'm gonna put down my predicts

Tmi489 vs manu 11 - definitely the highlight game of round 1, two amazing players that have played a lot of gen 6 ph. i can't actually pick one because every time i think of one of them using an absolutely wild team i think of stuff that the other one uses that beats it, so like this is even
mc56556 vs Ainzcrad - mc is a ph main (play more :psysad:) so he does know about the stuff that goes on in gen 6 ph, but Ainzcrad is gonna get teams from TNM who is "goated" so therefore he must win

pazza vs dogecreamgaming - pazza was banned, and as we know banned players are the best players. also he played bh which is a fake ass tier but it's also similar to ph so he knows the kind of stuff not to use

berry vs K3ppr - regirock is the goat and will win

Robot7620 vs Foxxeyy - i mean he used to play gen 4, good enough

Monsareeasy vs Monuki - this pains me to do because monuki has a mega altaria in their signature, like wtf? i can't predict against that. sadly i have to monsareeasy is too good

[20:12:48] Foxxeyy: o/
[20:12:51] Foxxeyy: battle now?
[20:12:52] SexyButler: sure
[20:12:55] SexyButler: give me one sec
[20:13:01] SexyButler: actually just take the win lol
[20:13:08] Foxxeyy: eugh seriously?
[20:13:15] SexyButler: yeah
[20:13:17] SexyButler: just take it
[20:13:17] Foxxeyy: i can pass you sample teams if thats the issue
[20:13:21] Foxxeyy: fine
[20:13:21] SexyButler: nah i have teams

Robot7620

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)