Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingDark

formerly Mister Sauce
is a Past WCoP Champion
RoAPL Champion
Tiers: ADV OU/ DPP OU/ BW OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: I did several tours and teamtour french in those tiers, i also did powc in ORAS and ADV and did a good run in BWcup
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Last edited:

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Tiers: GSC OU
Bio: I've mastered GSC OU to the highest level.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

if it wasn't clear i'm only playing gsc

Last edited:

Fener

Going Fishing
Tiers: GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: Old but gold

Last edited:

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tiers: RBY OU
Bio: I've mastered all tiers to the highest level.
Pledge: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

Name: Lord Ninjax
Tiers: All but GSC
Bio: ADV World Champion, we out here.
Commitment: Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Wamr

Never Give Up!!
is a Tiering Contributor
Tiers: GSC OU / ADV OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)