All Gens RoAPL V: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
RE: starry blanket vs Sam I Yam

Due to the late sub from the Pichus, the players were unable to find a time to get the match done. Because Sam I Yam was active the whole week and Starry Blanket told Sam I Yam to get the activity win in case the game did not happen, we will grant Sam I Yam the act win over Starry Blanket.

roudolf13

Banned deucer.
Not entirely sure, I'm not on her team, apparently they thought the teams she used countered Pearl's normal teams well.
maya choosed to use jolt lead and personally it was an good choice. No offense bro but u dont know the facts and maya doesnt need a lawyer to defend her after just 1 defeat. Dont try to have a civil conversation with that leech -Tsunami- there is no point

No offense bro but u dont know the facts
Her and I talked about the games quite a bit afterwards. I know for sure she didn't choose the Jynx team and was influenced by her teammates to use different teams than normal.

It's all good, I won't comment on it any longer since I'm not on any team and it's not really my place to influence the tour.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Week 1 Standings

RankLogoTeam NameManager
Assistant
Team
Wins
Team
Losses
Team
Ties
PointsIndv.
Wins
Indv.
Losses
Blank WinsBlank LossesDead MatchesIndividual
Win %
Mt. Moon Men
66.7%
Mauville Magnetons
58.3%
Sunyshore City Shaymins
50%
Konikoni City
50%
Aspertia Arcanines
50%
Po Town Power
50%
Hearthome City Heatrans
41.7%
Pyrite Town Pichus
33.3%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)