All Gens RoAPL V: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Requesting activity win vs Fakes. I contacted him and he never got back to me, and despite having a quite busy week I still managed to make myself available on the weekend to complete all my matches for other PLs. This one was just impossible to get done because of Fakes' and his team's unwillingness to play this match out.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
so i was supposed to fite beds around my 5-6 pm (we scheduled via discord) and he did not show up ._.
any chance some1 could be subbed in? ill be up for a bit after the got episode,, else act win @_@

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
As elodin said in his post, Fakes never responded to him. elodin reached out and was active throughout the week, specifically during the weekend. This should be a clear-cut activity win.

Regarding the DPP game, Fener and Emeral scheduled for tomorrow for some reason. I did not know this until later today when it was brought to my attention, but obviously extensions in team tournaments are impossible and I was busy with family/doing BW Cup stuff, so trying to make a double sub happen was kind of impossible to me, especially since they did not reach out. I am assuming this game will go dead given their lack of in-round scheduling attempts.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
RE: Fakes vs elodin:

elodin contacted Fakes, but never got a response from Fakes and therefore elodin will get the activity win.

RE: Emeral vs Fener:

They only got into contact on the day of the deadline and scheduled for a time after the deadline. Because we won't allow extensions and both players were at fault here, the game will be ruled dead.

RE: Vileman vs Bedschibaer:

Vileman and Bedschibaer apparently scheduled via discord, but Bedschibaer missed the schedule time. Because the game did not happen and Vileman posted asking for the activity win, we will give Vileman the win.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Week 3 Standings
RankLogoTeam NameManager
Assistant
Team
Wins
Team
Losses
Team
Ties
PointsIndv.
Wins
Indv.
Losses
Blank WinsBlank LossesDead MatchesIndividual
Win %
Sunyshore City Shaymins
66.7%
Pyrite Town Pichus
66.7%
Konikoni City
54.5%
Mt. Moon Men
50%
Aspertia Arcanines
50%
Po Town Power
45.5%
Mauville Magnetons
33.3%
Hearthome City Heatrans
33.3%

RankLogoTeam NameManager
Assistant
Team
Wins
Team
Losses
Team
Ties
PointsIndv.
Wins
Indv.
Losses
Blank
Wins
Blank
Losses
Dead MatchesIndividual
Win %
Mt. Moon Men
63.9%
Pyrite Town Pichus
55.6%
Aspertia Arcanines
52.8%
Sunyshore City Shaymins
47.2%
Konikoni City
48.6%
Po Town Power
48.6%
Mauville Magnetons
41.7%
Hearthome City Heatrans
41.7%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)