All Gens RoAPL VI: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamr

Never Give Up!!
is a Tiering Contributor
Tiers: GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: None
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: ADV/BW
Significant Time Missed?: nah
Bio:
Pledge:
I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: RBY OU
Bio:
peaked #1 on the rby ladder even if it doesn't really mean anything, took part in powc as well as wcopp, been playing in every rby tournament i can in although my motivation can be lackluster in solo tours (not the case in team tours though)
Pledge:
I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Tiers: DPP OU / BW OU
Pledge: I am 100% committed
Bio: Joined 2008 , I know a little something about something

Tiers: ADV OU
Significant Time Missed?: No, Quarantine gives me a lot of free time
Bio: Discovered very recently (this month lol) this tier when I signed up to the French Classic, and I surprised myself with a run till the Quarter Finals & enjoyed the games a lot, gives me lot of motivation to improve in this tier + France being in quarantine gives me a lot of time to achieve that. Can also do sparring partner for DPP and BW.
Pledge:I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

In!
Tiers: (RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU )
Bio: I'm a full time VGC player being in top ladder for most of the time. Lover of past metas, I used to play a lot of GSC OU. Cant wait to give my contribution of this awesome tournament!
Pledge:I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)