RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Male Qwilfish / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Adamant - Swift Swim
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Flail (Egg Move), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 31
It's finally here!

Are you interested in either Dual Screen Mewtwo, shiny Swords Dance Lucario or a redi shiny Lugia, all flawess but the Atk of Mewtwo, which isn't used anyway?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I'm making a new rule: Those who don't read the rules will end up in a hall of shame. Congratulations, you made it to the Hall of Shame in the thread.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Three new additions to the VGC section:

Kyogre

31/5/30/30/30/1, Quiet
A Kyogre that is as slow as possible will win the weather war against a Groudon that is brought out at the same time. Unless they're both tied for speed. Then it's a coin flip. But this is a Kyogre RNG'd in Sapphire on an emulator, so it can be at L49 and underspeed those L50 Groudons.
Comes UT at L45.

Ho-oh

29/31/29/12/29/31, Jolly
Comes UT at L45.

Cresselia

31/31/29/31/29/1, Sassy
Comes UT at L50.

Azure Demon

x cmt for these please

Male Forretress / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Sassy
31 / 31 / 31 / 3 / 31 / 0
Counter
It's available as a level 5 Pineco but I HATE PINECO WITH A PASSION, so I'm using a Forretress sprite.

Arceus

31\31\31\31\31\31
naive, and timid=

and if you see nothing do you need any eving done?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
x cmt for these please

Male Forretress / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Sassy
31 / 31 / 31 / 3 / 31 / 0
Counter
It's available as a level 5 Pineco but I HATE PINECO WITH A PASSION, so I'm using a Forretress sprite.

Arceus

31\31\31\31\31\31
naive, and timid=

and if you see nothing do you need any eving done?
cmt please you have so much that I like that this is easier for the both of us

Can you two first list everything that you can nickname?

Azure Demon

Damn. Lol how about this you just post what you are Intested in and I will let you know if I can or can not

CMT:

Female Qwilfish / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Jolly - Poison Point
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 31
Date: Pal Parked on 1-18-2010. Comes at level 5 untrained.
It can't learn Swords Dance by TM, but it could learn it by Tutor in the third gen. Can you believe that? I went with Poison Point since I believe Qwilfish is too frail to setup a Rain by itself, and I'd rather give that job to any other member of the team. Who else can say that they have the guts to offer a Poison Point Qwilfish? It's also the ability that fits it the most, to be honest. Haze is there just because I wanted to have an Egg Move in case it increased demand for it; besides, if you are going up against a cursing poké, Haze can come in handy, though I don't recommend using it after a Swords Dance ;•) It is also a very funny joke to have Swords Dance and Haze in the same moveset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)