RU Stage 13 - Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

All top 46 please ID yourselves

Congratulations to Manly Team for making #1! They will be guaranteed a spot on the rotating council!

Only post in this thread if your alts are one or some of the above!

Simply make a post bolding which alts are yours.

Also remember, just because your alt is listed above DOES NOT mean you'll be on the Council (unless you are Manly Team). I have to weigh in the other factors as well for picking the two misc seats!

This thread will close when voting starts later this week, so identify yourselves ASAP please! Voting will take place sometime on this following weekend, and the Pokemon that are to be voted on are Cresselia and Snover!

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Reporting in as Manly Team and Scraggy Best Mon

i can finally go to bed now x_x

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I'm v(o_o)v, ban cress, rocking da ladder, i can has alt, Level 51, and cress for ubers.
:toast:

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Confirming Shuckleking87 lol. Honestly just played a couple games with a team i made 6 months ago..

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Alright, the council has been chosen! For the sake of keeping the council odd-numbered, Oglemi has decided to vote for this round in addition to myself and the 7 handpicked council members.

1) Molk
2) Level-51
3) Limitless
4) Double01
5) Hot N Cold
6) Nails
7) SilentVerse

Council members, please try to organize a time to discuss the suspects on IRC, and remember to post in the suspect discussion threads if you have not done so already! You may start to send in your votes this Sunday on December 23rd, and as always, PM me and Oglemi your votes and give some reasoning alongside your votes as well!

Edit: On Windsong's request, we have removed him from the council, and to keep the council an odd number, Oglemi will sit out on this vote as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)