Tournament RU World Cup - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You in fact don't know either if there are trash or not.They're just unknown and unproven in this tier which shouldn't be a reason to call them out but hey that's what you do all the time.And by the way the reason most of the french ppl hates u is not because of one stupid game, you talk WAY too much that's it.Try talking a bit less and a lot of ppl won't hate you anymore ( or at least won't find you annoying as shit which is my case ), you'll see.
?
whats the point of predictions if you don't start wars and piss people off? i started doing predictions cuz it was fun to me. now ppl just ask me to do them so i oblige. lol.
to me, if you're unknown, im gonna automatically assume ur dogshit. if ur team of randoms feels offended, then thats their own problem bop i rly dont care. o and 4 the record theres obv a lot of french tour players i consider to be good or above average; it's just that objectively, the lineup of clowns you guys sent out for this tournament is absolutely laughable. and when i make a prediction post, im gonna point it out.
also i think ur either misunderstanding my point of view or misunderstanding my post. i dont give a fuck if you guys hate me; it doesn't bother me at all. smogons boring af without the drama and your team of rejects being mad at me heightens the entertainment value of this tour.
so ill continue posting predictions and u guys can keep being mad. thanks.
heres an emoji for your troubles:

Last edited:

Kory2600

cclm
?
whats the point of predictions if you don't start wars and piss people off? i started doing predictions cuz it was fun to me. now ppl just ask me to do them so i oblige. lol.
to me, if you're unknown, im gonna automatically assume ur dogshit. if ur team of randoms feels offended, then thats their own problem bop i rly dont care. o and 4 the record theres obv a lot of french tour players i consider to be good or above average; it's just that objectively, the lineup of clowns you guys sent out for this tournament is absolutely laughable. and when i make a prediction post, im gonna point it out.
also i think ur either misunderstanding my point of view or misunderstanding my post. i dont give a fuck if you guys hate me; it doesn't bother me at all. smogons boring af without the drama and your team of rejects being mad at me heightens the entertainment value of this tour.
so ill continue posting predictions and u guys can keep being mad. thanks.
heres an emoji for your troubles:
I don't get how is it funny to call "randoms" out to you and i'm not even mad on your predictions; however, i do care about ppl who want to play and have fun and being involved on smogon and your post just disencouraged them to be part in such a community which finds funny to do something like that.
And fwiw i don't care about the french team, nor the whole tour whatsoever, but your attitude to "randoms" keeps triggering me because i know a lot of french players who didn't want to be on smogon because of that type of dumbass you'll see despite being good players with potential n shit.
I'however now, hope they'll prove you wrong and the others teams you'll call out for being randoms will prove you wrong as well till you see that randoms ain't all shit.
All i want is players being happy to be involved in such a "big" tour and do their best to win, despite if they're randoms or not.If u keeps finding funny to callout ppl who doesn't deserve this then you must ask yourself "Why are you still in this community?" Because if this is what how find fun then you probably don't like the game, none of my business but i find this rather sad.

I don't get how is it funny to call "randoms" out to you and i'm not even mad on your predictions; however, i do care about ppl who want to play and have fun and being involved on smogon and your post just disencouraged them to be part in such a community which finds funny to do something like that.
And fwiw i don't care about the french team, nor the whole tour whatsoever, but your attitude to "randoms" keeps triggering me because i know a lot of french players who didn't want to be on smogon because of that type of dumbass you'll see despite being good players with potential n shit.
I'however now, hope they'll prove you wrong and the others teams you'll call out for being randoms will prove you wrong as well till you see that randoms ain't all shit.
All i want is players being happy to be involved in such a "big" tour and do their best to win, despite if they're randoms or not.If u keeps finding funny to callout ppl who doesn't deserve this then you must ask yourself "Why are you still in this community?" Because if this is what how find fun then you probably don't like the game, none of my business but i find this rather sad.
i suppose ill answer this one seriously since its not just some mindless call-out. our philosophies r very different bro. all the entertainment I get from this site can be traced back to 3 things. the most important thing, obviously, is friends, since w/o having friends on this site, i would have quit like 5 yrs ago. the second thing is winning official tours, which for obvious reasons, i cannot do; i also get way too angry at this game if i care about these tours so it ends up being a double-edged sword. the third thing is drama, which is what makes this site so fun. as usual imma bring up the GOAT tour, fire flames SPL 5 ft drama in every direction from both the tds and the players. doing these predictions is part of this drama; posting these is fun for me and i love bashing dogshit randoms among other players. because why not?

if people r rly gonna get discouraged by someone called them garbage aids monkeys, then idk what to say like LOL its smogon ur gonna be bashed by like 80 ppl anyway if ur bad bop. so to go back to the statement at the end of your post...i don't really like this game? like LOL i like all of those things way more than i like the game itself. its still a part of the entertainment, however, like when i get motivated to build stall in ru or something. but the other things r usually more fun to me, and if the random ass baguettes want to hate me for it, then so be it bop space. and if ppl rly leave the site cuz of a predictions post, then they wouldnt hav done anythin remotely relevant on this site anyway and just ended up like raish the fucking dumbass omg DUDE CRIED TO ISA because he has the thinnest skin in the entire universe omfdfdlfkdlkl triggered.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will leave the very intellectual exchanges and conversations for another time, but now thanks once again everybody for completing pretty much all the matches. Really appreciate it (still waiting for the Windsong vs SilentVerse tho, shame, may as well be done later as an exhibition... perhaps)

Week 4 coming up soon, thanks once more for being so cooperative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)