Rude and insulting players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself have been insulted, and it makes it all the worse if you get banned or locked because of counter-insulting. I personally see /ignore as a sign of weakness and defeat. I dislike players that have inappropriate usernames or players that insult other people and annoy them to death. I completely understand you, JessJane, and wish that PS! become insult free (though I know this will never happen).

I was doing well, not getting insulted, and there are even a good many kind and courteous players who are an honor and joy to battle. All in all, joining the PS community was one of the best things I've done in months!

And then this guy comes along, shattering any doubt I might've had that there are rotten eggs in PS community.

Suck my dick?

Seriously?

I wish I was awake enough at the time to counter by saying "if you're going to offer your dick to suck, why don't I chop it off instead so that you can't have any children as rude as you", but then, I wasn't doing so well, so now wasn't really the time to offer him any lip. If I was, I probably would have.

Instead, I courteously offered him a chance to reel in his loose tongue, and apologize. He didn't take the hint. -_-

Do ANY of these folk ever take a fucking hint? -_-

Calling me a "noobi" almost doesn't seem like a crime in comparison.

And the worst part is that this guy was probably tame in comparison to what I'll encounter inevitably. Hopefully, by then, I'll be good enough to shove their foot up their mouth as I beat their team.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
I have had many similar experiences like many of the users here have had. For example, I don't have a replay, but I was sweeping this guy's team due to his letting me set up. As I was setting up, he started cursing me out and insulting me for his lack of skill. Luckily, I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut and ignore him, but it eventually got pretty bad, like the guy JES was talking about. I called a moderator, but he just told me to ignore him and forget about it, and he'd ban the guy if he went too far. I did so, and left the game after saying "gg" (it wasn't, in my opinion -_- , but I try to be courteous in all situations), but he took it to PMs. I used the ignore command, but that guy isn't the only one. There are too many of these scumbag players in PS!, and I agree; something needs to be done about this.

Happens to me pretty much whenever I win due to hax. People tend to overreact a lot on this. They completely forget to have fun.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's not fun to lose, no matter what your youth soccer coaches tried to tell you. And anyone consoling the op of this thread hasn't watched the battle or they would have realized they are getting trolled. Fsr I thought I had the power to lock in this forum but I don't so hollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)