Run Brothers, your path is as joyful as a hero to victory!

Damn, tie warsories are rare, and good ones are even more so. Definitely worth the crappy prediction at the start to see a finish like that one.

Your opponent wouldve won if he sent in that lucario before sacking all of his other mons.
Anyway, great warstory. hope to see more like these in the future.

Although, if he does outspeed and Superpower me, then my mouse is straight above the tiny “X” at the top right hand corner of the window.
I'm sorry, but for me this comment ruined an otherwise been an excellent warstory. It was sitting in the back of my mind the whole time I was reading.

I'm sorry, but for me this comment ruined an otherwise been an excellent warstory. It was sitting in the back of my mind the whole time I was reading.
Yeah, this, a little. The fact that you believe your entire team auto loses to anyone leading scarftar is a bit... Well.

Find me another Pokemon that has strong priority and can OHKO Skarm like that with a physical move not named Rock Arceus, I challenge you.
Its a very stupid question when your not allowed to give the right answer L:...

But anyway yeah good battle,decent read etc. 7/10
oh and your Jirachi sucks, sorry >_>...

I hate to be the nerd, but most modern planes are in fact made of steel and aluminium along with other composites metals. Titanium is too stiff of a material and too expensive. Soooo, Gamefreak still fails at physics, but not in that way.

Question for Furai if he's still reading this. I happen to be one of Slowflake's regulars, and he wants to know why you sac'd Tyranitar to the Spikes. I'm thinking it's a misplay, but now I'm curious, what was going through your mind?

shrang, didnt he had 3 possible SRs on the team, and not two? The aforementioned Skarm and Tar, and celebi too?

Question for Furai if he's still reading this. I happen to be one of Slowflake's regulars, and he wants to know why you sac'd Tyranitar to the Spikes. I'm thinking it's a misplay, but now I'm curious, what was going through your mind?
probably because it's dead anyway anytime he will come in considering he has no spinners..

Nice battle, I've had a 5-1 comback with a Lucario in gen 4, and I was wondering just yesterday if it was still that good in B/W. Apparently so.

Edit: HUGE facepalm, I don't know why the heck I said, it was a Valter quote, when I now remember it was Caellach who said it....I was up way to late at night I guess...wow.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)