Tournament RUPL VIII - FINALS (WON BY DABBING DADAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
ggs dadas, you guys were great from the start and deserved this one 100%

ty to Sensei Axew for picking me up to play bw??? of all things, idk why you trusted me in that tier but hey i got some wins and had fun. wanted to say that I think this tier gets a much worse rep than it deserves, it's far from great but with a few changes it has a lot of potential to be a great tier and I think they should be seriously considered if policy opens up to enable it, primarily durant / molt bans (they didn't show up as much this tour but they are sooo restrictive in the builder) but either way i hope more people give it a try and realise it's not as terrible as it seems.

s/o to Mac3. ima and atomicllamas for building or giving every team i used except for like 2 of them and ty to the rest of the team for carrying, yaily and punny in particular were super good. i enjoyed teaming w/ everyone here and would happily do so again. shame i won't get to see a togedemaru on the esteemed ru hall of fame but there's always next tour! someone make a set dump thread too please i wanna show some stuff off

@sensei l2p

Denial

formerly Lunala
is a Past WCoP Champion
First, thank you Kableye for hosting the tour, appreciate you.

Not gonna write huge shoutouts for all of you, would take me too much time, but TDK umbry SoulWind Chaitanya Luthier termi Aeroblacktyl Aliss Sputnik Jmash love you all, thanks for bearing with me.
Thank you tko Bouff odr @ aiko for joining in and help / armchair.
Thank you FlamingVictini for keeping mop in check (when you could).
Thank you Alpha Rabbit for all the help in poffs, i felt defeated many times and your help was crucial.

I think i'll make some posts about old gens soon so stay tuned for that, i guess. GGs Noivern, sorry for my mald.
Love you all Dadas, thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)