Sabotage! [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lemme just tell u that randomly coming online and saying battle me instead of setting up anything is really gonna get u far dude!!

i tried to schedule with this guy for after tour one day, he got up and left before it was over, so activity post.
Well, did you reply to my pms ? i was always here checking the member list but i couldnt find u anymore man.

Opponent replied to VM late, also kindof hard to get it done due to timezones.
Best time to battle was night at my area and morning to him, its night here now and I will be on for 1 more hour max.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stathakis vs E-ShenLong [coinflip]
EyeDentist vs Old gold [Activity]
reyscarface vs Kairyu_Gen1 [Activity]
Dice vs Temptation [Activity]
CyberOdin vs Passion [CF]
King vs Sunny. [Coinflip]
Foster vs RotomPoison [Coinflip]
Annoyer vs Typhlito [CoinFlip]
Zebraiken vs Burningman
perplexing pool vs Chesnaught [Coinflip]

flips were done in #neverused

soulgazer can confirm

Last edited:
Stathakis vs E-ShenLong [coinflip]
EyeDentist vs Old gold [Activity]
reyscarface vs Kairyu_Gen1 [Coinflip]
Dice vs Temptation [Activity]
CyberOdin vs Passion [CF]
King vs Sunny. [Coinflip]
Foster vs RotomPoison [Coinflip]
Annoyer vs Typhlito [CoinFlip]
perplexing pool vs Chesnaught [Coinflip]

flips were done in #neverused

soulgazer can confirm
I tried several times to contact rey, and made an activity posts, could you fix that

last activity post

And I'll add you to my PM conversation that rey never responded to

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I tried several times to contact rey, and made activity posts, I shouldn't get the loss
I'm going purely by VMs here. If you contacted by PM, then I should be added to these conversations. I pretty much ignore activity posts when I can't see evidence of anything getting done.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ah, couldnt outplay the coinflip this time. Ah well. Good luck in the rest of the tourney annoyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)