SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Can we take a moment to acknowledge how surprisingly garbage the main selling point version exclusives are?

Armarouge-0 - 85/60/100/125/80/75 (Total: 525) - Fire/Psychic - Flash Fire/Flash Fire/Weak Armor

Ceruledge-0 - 75/125/80/60/100/85 (Total: 525) - Fire/Ghost - Flash Fire/Flash Fire/Weak Armor

What are those Speed stats?

The crazy thing is they even Min/Maxed their offensive stats and still couldn't make it work.

Do we know if there's a way to get HAs through normal gameplay? Speed Boost Espathra sounds really fun.

And also, how does Zero to Hero work exactly?
The way I read it was It has to be on the field, leave the field, and when it next enters the field it has transformed.

Can we take a moment to acknowledge how surprisingly garbage the main selling point version exclusives are?

Armarouge-0 - 85/60/100/125/80/75 (Total: 525) - Fire/Psychic - Flash Fire/Flash Fire/Weak Armor

Ceruledge-0 - 75/125/80/60/100/85 (Total: 525) - Fire/Ghost - Flash Fire/Flash Fire/Weak Armor

Could be better but they're pretty much what I expected. Good enough for VGC anyways.

The crazy thing is they even Min/Maxed their offensive stats and still couldn't make it work.
The stat spreads are fine tbh, though definitely not OU material. I do wish Ceruledge had more speed, but I like that its bulk is actually pretty good since it'll let it use its signature move better.

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

wow, 85 is usable but 75 is literally slower than magmortar—the lamer armarouge.

they WILL be on my team tho ill tell you that much—as well as the hammer one.

Ceruledge I think still might have use in lower tiers cause Fire/Ghost is a solid offensive combo and the speed is just good enough for a wallbreaker. Armarouge I'm not sure about cause it hits hard and I suppose having decent physical bulk helps with things like Sucker Punch and Knock Off but I dunno even if in a lower tier context Delphox sounds better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)