SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Interesting how Psycho/Psychic Blade breaks the future naming convention. "Blade" makes it obvious its Virizion, but I don't think either of these line up with Khu's hint either. Strange!

e: Actually these kind of sound like attack names since it doesnt quite line up Suicune's supposed name from the trademarks either.
Yeah, those are probably for the placeholder Pound slots currently since the names are from a list of moves.

Also the ride box legendary is just completely fixed in IVs and Nature. I think the streamer had an Adamant Koraidon.

Also the ride box legendary is just completely fixed in IVs and Nature. I think the streamer had an Adamant Koraidon.
I'm not too surprised, given they needed to make the scripted moment work as planned. Having fixed stats removes the chance of stuff like what can happen to Wally's catch in Emerald. Might be fun to calc the scene and see if it's necessary.

Ema Skye

Work!

Interesting how Psycho/Psychic Blade breaks the future naming convention. "Blade" makes it obvious its Virizion, but I don't think either of these line up with Khu's hint either. Strange!

e: Actually these kind of sound like attack names since it doesnt quite line up Suicune's supposed name from the trademarks either.
This also might hint at their types. Psychic/Fighting for Virizion and Water/Fire for Suicune.

Hydro Steam suggests a burning move to me, which is really funny in that the two Water/Fires are the only Waters with a burning move. But it also is a Sacred Fire reference and I think that is neat.

Yes, they are. At least in 1.0.1.

Are you sure? I had heard x1.2 for the gloves too.

Yes, it's based on Carnival Samba dancers... Specifically the female ones. AKA "Queens".

As a Brazilian, all I can say is... It's just a fucking mess man.

GF made a Spain-based region with 2 starters referencing Mexico and Brazil, the Brazil one being extremely half-baked because they picked the most recognizable Carnival dancer style, but it's the most aggressively female design possible for a mon that has an 87.5% male ratio.
That's just poor research.
Male Carnival goers dress up the same way too. I don't think it is fully based on the female ones. I seen plenty of footage of Carnival Dancers from Brazil and other parts of the Caribbean(I myself am of Caribbean Descent). I've gone to carnivals too. Aside from its run animation and maybe its entrance , I don't find it aggressively female especially for a peacock. I'd bet money the males have Dance Battles to attract females.

. I think GF tried to create an amalgam of both. It wearing what appears to be a Suit with the Feathers and headdress of Carnival goers. Samba also is not the most "masculine" leaning dance based on todays ideologies. It may be a more Flamboyant and effeminate Pokémon but I'd say that's a lot of birds in general. It makes sense for a Peacock Duck Hybrid to act like this. It probably has a super aggressive side that we won't see until we get different artwork or see it in action via the anime.

No, ofc it's a bit slower to get around without fly, climb and swim, but all the areas are accessible right away.

There are obviously spots caves and islands that arent accessible but they usually just hide splinters for the leges or fully evolved raid pokes, their pre evos will still be available in the freely accessible bits.
So you can get the Paradox Donphan as a Titan around mid-game? I would love to have Great Tusk in my playgame team: superb typing and design

I did a quick update to my "Misc Pokémon Information" paste to add the colors: https://pastebin.com/stVQdp7U
Also, here's a dump of the unknown personal data field that comes right after the color field: https://pastebin.com/2Y5Abumg
mattgcn I believe these are what you were after?
That looks like shape field to me!! I'll get parsing

I juuuust grabbed Color from the Kaphotics dump (along with Exp Rate) so the only thing I'm missing is Exp Yields, which I have got to assume at this point are just calced. In which case I'm interested in what happens to edge cases like Blissey (who have manual, higher ones)

Dudunsparce and Maushold's cosmetic forms are Wurmple-like but with a much lower 1:25 ratio.
:psygrump: Blizz no like this. So the difference between the two and three segment form for Dun is just an rng roll? Yikes. Whelp guess my new Dun that I did in Sept is probably going to evolve into the two segment form, since I just used my generic shiny state. But if it’s just a cosmetic difference, I guess it isn’t too bad.

I wonder how that roll gets calculated though. We’ve never had a new cross-gen evolution with multiple form rng possible before I think? The other variant forms/variant form evolutions were available when their lines were introduced. Probably it calcs something off the PID so it should be possible to RNG the form in a past gen and transfer it in.

So yeah. Those still on the Copium that Movesets won't be reset, just so you know that if/when Machamp returns, No Guard Fissure would be legal.
Still stand by everything I said in this post, especially given that it wouldn’t be legal in any bss/vgc format given they only use current Gen Pokémon / battle ready marked Pokémon (which have their move sets deleted). It’s purely a treat for free play and whatever fan made rule sets want to use it.

Machamp also isn’t in the game, though honestly that matters very little given it’s still almost assuredly the norm moving forward and Machamp will eventually show up again.

However, I’m mostly overjoyed that my freak accident shiny HA Feebas will one day be able to have a good ability.

That looks like shape field to me!! I'll get parsing

I juuuust grabbed Color from the Kaphotics dump (along with Exp Rate) so the only thing I'm missing is Exp Yields, which I have got to assume at this point are just calced. In which case I'm interested in what happens to edge cases like Blissey (who have manual, higher ones)
Does Slaking also have a manual one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)