SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

"here is my 30 page thesis on why i think it looks like SHIT"
That kinda sounds like something I'd do. :psysly:
And turns out it's coming early!

Here are my honest opinions on Fuecoco2, Dolliv and pretty much every new mon revealed today:
You think this is good this sucks it's shit.jpg

It better be better than Yung Dramps' legendary USUM rant. Good luck with that, soldier.
I've already had my epic rant when BDSP dropped, but some mod deleted it. :mehowth:

Oh well, time to catch up.

View attachment 462903

There's no way crab is cheaper than a tortilla, this is some bs lol.
Can we talk about the powers the food gives? Because apparently the Paldean Paella gives Sinister Giant Power/Gigantic Sinister Power, Egg Power, and Aqua Object Power.

Egg Power presumably makes eggs happen faster or hatch faster, and Aqua Object Power presumably indicates the return of being able to get items from fishing and probably increases the chances.

But, what the hell does Gigantic Sinister Power do?

Can we talk about the powers the food gives? Because apparently the Paldean Paella gives Sinister Giant Power/Gigantic Sinister Power, Egg Power, and Aqua Object Power.

Egg Power presumably makes eggs happen faster or hatch faster, and Aqua Object Power presumably indicates the return of being able to get items from fishing and probably increases the chances.

Sinister is presumably Ghost or Dark type pokemon and Gigantic probably ties to finding bigger pokemon

I'd also assume "Aqua Object" would equate to "water items" of some sort, before "items from fishing"

I've no idea, but I'm sure that paella greatly differs from the original recipe, since i've never experienced those effects after eating one. Maybe the Gigantic Sinister Powers, but that's all.

So like what IS Paldean Tauros exactly. It's some black blank-eyed floating monstrosity that is... also pure Fighting? Seriously I can't make heads or tails of this thing
1667789054536.png

F-Zero GX remaster confirmed!

A quick Google Search turned up the source of the nickname: Gazpacha olives are particularly popular in the Mediterranean south of Spain, particularly in the olive growing regions of Andalusia.
Did this idiot just dox himself?

Alright, with that out of the way... I wasn't picking Fuecoco ever, so that evo really just solidified it for me. Dolliv is straight up /vp/ bait. Sickening. Flamigo is a funny name because of Brazilian sports reasons, but the mon itself is literally just a flamingo. Paldean Tauros is literally a bad retexture. The spider is also looking fairly puntable.

BUT

Ralts is mad early. Gallade Gang, where you at? :quagchamppogsire:

Also, Paldean Wooper is surprisingly early. I guess we'll find out about its evo soon enough.

Regarding the story...
1667790079999.png

"Predictable" - Geese Howard.

Penny, hack into a vending machine so we can get this shiny Cyclizar an energy drink. :wo:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
You know i know he always described the Tauroses by their color, but I did expect there to be something else and not have Paldea Tauros (Black) be Tauros....but black in color

And slightly different horns

Always been my least favorite version of regional variants.
The mon looks like it has an inky, sort of slimy coat. It's not just recolored

edit: also no way are the number of legs on a spider an age-rating thing. Have y'all seen a joro spider? it's a beloved japanese species and about as freaky as a spider can reasonably get

Dolliv is straight up /vp/ bait. Sickening.
Don't know what you mean. /vp/ is just going to post things like "worst Kirlia clone to date," and "mogged by Tsareena," and "reddit-tier pokébait," plus that one Alolan Ninetales closeup used to preface commentaries on interspecies marriage. I don't have it saved, but you probably know the one.

Last edited:
So Fuecoco itself had the highest HP of all Fire Starters and worst case scenario is 4th largest HP of all starters (that is only if other Gen 9 starters have higher HP stats)
For perseptive, Rowlet has 68 HP, and Croconaw has 65 HP. It can potentially have the 9th largest HP stats including Fully Evolved Pokemon, which is absurd.

why do you guys see a little plant girl mon with 0 sexualization and immediately call it pedo bait y'all weird
Furry bait. Though I'm not sure that's the word since it doesn't have fur. Not willing to look it up for obvious reasons though. :blobnauseated:

Don't know what you mean. /vp/ is just going to post things like "worst Kirlia clone to date," and "mogged by Tsareena," and "reddit-tier pokébait," plus that one Alolan Ninetales closeup used to preface commentaries on interspecies marriage. I don't have it saved, but you probably know the one.
Nope. I went there to check if there were other people with an early copy.

Did I ever mention I despise that place? :row:

At any rate, it's an incredibly superfluous design. Smoliv was obviously designed to be meme material as is, they didn't need to add another plant humanoid right after Hisuian Lilligant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)