SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Steady Burn

slow & steady triceratops
My theory is a Parasaurolophus, and here is why. It would be able to walk on 2 or 4 legs, would have a medium length neck, and would be in the middle of Walking Wake and Raging Bolt, having very close length and height

Well Khu is the one hinting at Triceratops, so that's why everyone else is going with that assumption
These could be also based on these three dinosaurs in the Fukui Prefectural Museum
Here is the Wikipedia page for it
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukui_Prefectural_Dinosaur_Museum
And here is the display:
IMG_1063.jpeg

It’s also quote, “near the Kitadani Dinosaur Quarry”
Kitadani, more like Kitakami
The dinosaurs are Fukuiraptor (Walking Wake), Fukuititan (Raging Bolt), and Fukuisaurus (Past Entei?), which is similar in build to Iguanadon
Here are the Dino’s pages
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukuisaurus
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukuiraptor
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukuititan

Last edited:
I'd say it would be weird to make a choice between Dipplin2 being Bug or Grass if it wasn't changing to Bug, but then I remember this is the same person who made two "which or none of them" riddles and the answer to both was "none of them"...

Khu's Twitter title currently being "A new low for Kieran, says Khu" really makes me think that the Dipplin2 you get was once his (whether it's literally the one you fight or Kieran passes his second, likely also "'Dokutaro'-blessed" one to you).

In the meantime, part of me cannot shake off the possibility that Ogerpon's old trainer, who dumped the Tera crystals into the Kitakami lake, was a certain disgraced trainer with a deceased Cyclizar named Lafcadio Heath, who visited Area Zero one more time after his fateful first trip there and beseeched Terapagos for a nice new buddy Pokemon to spend his retirement/exile with. Any evidence against that already in the Teal Mask?

Last edited:
Khu's Twitter title currently being "A new low for Kieran, says Khu" really makes me think that the Dipplin2 you get was once his (whether it's literally the one you fight or Kieran passes his second, likely also "'Dokutaro'-blessed" one to you).

In the meantime, part of me cannot shake off the possibility that Ogerpon's old trainer, who dumped the Tera crystals into the Kitakami lake, was a certain disgraced trainer with a deceased Cyclizar named Lafcadio Heath, who visited Area Zero one more time after his fateful first trip there and beseeched Terapagos for a nice new buddy Pokemon to spend his retirement/exile with. Any evidence against that already in the Teal Mask?
Ogrepon's trainer is huge and had long hair and judging by the mask maker's story was kind of "ugly"
Briar has 0 interest in the legend at all, only the crystals. And she's probably someone who, even if she didn't know what The Truth of the Ogre situation was, would probably know if her ancestor left the land and came to Kitakami.
The implication also kind of feels like the Ogre situation was probably before the expedition, though I don't think an exact timeline was given.
There's no mention of, like, glasses or cyclizar or disgrace or anything.

Like I guess it's not fully impossible, in so far as we only barely make out any details of the man and the truth of his role in anything has been faded for a long time and Briar could just be focusing on the crystals, but there's really not any hints that points towrards it being Heath at all.

You know what interests me? The there are (according to centro I think) some NPCs in the code codenamed “zombie” something or other, so what does this mean for Pokémon Indigo Disk.
Can someone confirm this, as I’m not completely sure.

Dokutaro controls the Loyal 3, maybe it’s controlling the people of Kitakami somehow? Maybe by feeding them parts of its body?
The crystals in kitakami were said to show dead people, so if not related to Dokutaro (this is zombies, not mind control...) then probably those

The crystals in kitakami were said to show dead people, so if not related to Dokutaro (this is zombies, not mind control...) then probably those
This is just a theory below
If it is some poison creature using mind control, and are zombie-like, well…
https://thelastofus.fandom.com/wiki/Cordyceps_brain_infection
Maybe something similar (in concept, definitely not execution) to this. Also, it could be like some of those parasites that control insects, like real life Cordyceps, and whatever is dunking on the Spotted Lanternfly right now. Again, just a theory, based on the information we have right now, on what Dokutaro could be like.
You do have an interesting point though, maybe it could be like Jiangshi, which were zombie-esque vampires that were somewhat ghostlike? Okay, that is a reach, but still.
THIS ISN’T CONFIRMED AND DON’T TAKE IT AS SUCH

ladies if your man is tall, has long hair, keeps out of reach of society and has a plant-based all-female partner pokemon that aint your man that's AZ, 3000-year old former King of Kalos!!!!

if your man was beaten to death by a band of momotaro wannabees sorry that is your man, condolences for your loss
Yeah, that wasn't AZ, he's alive in X and Y, and that other dude was beaten to death 100-200 years ago (my estimation, has to be older the Kierans Grandfather by a lot to be called and ancestor, not grandfather)

to be fair, I don't blame people for not thinking that the blood moon riddle had anything to do with Ursaluna up until the leaks, since Khu deliberately crafted his riddles to trick people into thinking the blood mon mon was going to be a Mightyena evo.

yes I am still salty about that, I love bloosaluna but I've wanted a Mightyena evo for YEARS now

Has there been any indication at all from datamines or leakers on whether past legendaries will be obtainable in DLC 2? Since Gen 6, the latter half of a generation always had a way for past legendaries to be obtained within the current game, just in time for the restricted legendary format VGC season. Hoopa Portals, Ultra Wormholes, and Dynamax Adventures were all made with this in mind. With a lack of a dex entry not being a full indication of a Pokemon returning, the closest hint we got so far is that every Paradox Pokemon's regular counterpart is part of the dex, except Walking Wake and Iron Leaves, meaning there's a high probability Suicune and Virizion will return in the Indigo Disk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)