SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

So many future paradoxes get insulted for being too similar to their original versions (especially compared to past paradoxes) but when we get one that actually changes aspects of the original in a substantial way, people get mad, too.

Iron Boulder goes the Iron Treads route of taking the basic body plan but changing it to make it more streamlined and smooth. I like it!

So many future paradoxes get insulted for being too similar to their original versions (especially compared to past paradoxes) but when we get one that actually changes aspects of the original in a substantial way, people get mad, too.

Iron Boulder goes the Iron Treads route of taking the basic body plan but changing it to make it more streamlined and smooth. I like it!
My problem is less the body and more the face

1702516817588.png

1702516824773.png

1702516836623.png

TMs!

gouging fire has me a bit underwhelmed, i was hoping for something crazier like wake and raging bolt. iron boulder looks so silly though, actually kinda like it lol
[1018] Archaludon
alright
[1019] Hydrapple
pretty cool looking
[1020] Gouging Fire
better than I expected
[1021] Raging Bolt
looks pretty dumb
[1022] Iron Boulder
easily worst one out of this batch. What were they thinking?
[1023] Iron Crown
on the better side and pretty cool
[1024] Terapagos
the new form looks cool
[1025] Pecharunt
pretty alight I guess

This discussion about Iron Boulder is kinda funny to me, because to me it looks equally as bland and terrible as literally every other future Paradox except Iron Valiant (and Miraidon, if we're counting them)

To avoid this being a one-liner: I really love Hydrapplin's design, I'm 100% making it part of my next playthrough's team even if it doesn't end up being Bug/Dragon!

Meanwhile Gouging Fire looks like a beaver and I think that's a far worse design decision than whatever Iron Boulder has going on

Back