SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Purifying Salt - Nacli line naturally
Toxic Debris - no idea yet
Mycelium Might - This has to be R - Tentacruel, right?
So Purifying Salt is obviously the Nacli line's, and Mycelium Might is for Paramoonguss, but what's supposed to get Toxic Debris.
Centro said mycelium belongs to tentacruel.

Toxic debris probably goes to enginemon
Guys, this was already reported as fake several times in the 4chan threads. They literally made it just for Centro to copy it, who then proceeded to do so. Please cross reference any of the future leaks.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Because it needs to be restated apparently, all Paradoxes share an ability (like Beast Boost among the Ultra Beasts). That's how that fake leak of 3 abilities was easily disproven, because Mycellum doesn't fit on anything -- the new mushroom Pokémon are paradoxes, or the first stage of the salt line (Nacli) which is what the other ability was designed for.

The whole leak was pretty much engineered to harm Centro's clout I think, because 4chan is a scourge on the internet.

Because it needs to be restated apparently, all Paradoxes share an ability (like Beast Boost among the Ultra Beasts). That's how that fake leak of 3 abilities was easily disproven, because Mycellum doesn't fit on anything -- the new mushroom Pokémon are paradoxes, or the first stage of the salt line (Nacli) which is what the other ability was designed for.

The whole leak was pretty much engineered to harm Centro's clout I think, because 4chan is a scourge on the internet.

Tentacool mushroom tho.

Not defending 4chan or anything but Centro should do better than repost every other thread on 4chan lol

I'm pretty sure it only happened this time because several of Centro's tweets were notably just copied straight from the 4chan leak megathread. I say this as I've been following both and Centro's have lately appeared noticeably after the 4chan ones. The anons noticed and didn't like it so they set a trap, so to speak.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
OK hands up I remembered new Tentacool as a Scarlet paradox lmao.

Agree with others about Meowscarada feeling to lean more special and Skeledirge more physical. Beyond that, the stat leaks seem fine though, and it wouldn't be the first time GF does something odd with its stat biases. Moreover Quaquaxal's stat spread is actively terrible and idk why they'd do that to the guy, but again it wouldn't be the first time lol.

I'm worried to beleive anything on 4chan now due to their trolling of centoro... But i never imagined Meowcarada to be a physical attacker... And Skeledirge to be special...
I didn't expect skeledirge to be the special attacker.
You didn't expect the crocodile-turned-singer with dirge in its name to be a special attacker???

It's name is Skeledirge, it's obviously gonna get a lot of sound-based moves, which are all Special.
Why're people expecting Skeledirge to be physical? It's supposed to be a singer according to Khu and sound-based moves are mostly Special.
This, basically.

Perhaps I was a bit reactionary with the base 85 Speed but yeah offensively Water/Fighting is a solid typing, its likely to get things like Close Combat and typical Fighting coverage options, and its SpA is just high enough to go mixed to hit Alomomola or something with Focus Blast lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)