Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
View attachment 463968
>First Stage is Baby Yoshi with a deformity
>Second stage is my mom’s Spore animal
>Final stage us literally just Godzilla but Ice
>Likely will be similar to Tyranitar in stat
Unholy amounts of copium. Once Terastallize leaves, this thing is absolutely dead. Candidate for worst Psuedo so far. Both in design and competitively.
i didnt think they could create a more mickey mouse psuedo legendary than goodra but here we fuckin are.

Sad entry. Though, I find it interesting that its natural enemy would be Mawile, which could chew through steel, considering that's also a Fairy Steel Type. While sad, this still doesn't explain why it bullies Corviknight when it grows up. I don't think Corviknight even eats Steel.

I think this line might be my favorite new mon this gen. Its a Fairy Steel type that looks like it'll be good and isn't a Mega or Legendary.

View attachment 463969
What do y'all think Orichalcum Pulse is from this screenshot? To me it looks like a combination of Drought and +1 Atk in the Sun, which means

1. Miraidon might have Electric Surge and +1 special attack in electric terrain
2. Paradox mons don't need Koraidon / Miraidon to be activated... They need Torkoal / Pincurchin in non restricted formats instead
3. We are never seeing several of those mons in standard after the initial wave of bans.

View attachment 463968
>First Stage is Baby Yoshi with a deformity
>Second stage is my mom’s Spore animal
>Final stage us literally just Godzilla but Ice
>Likely will be similar to Tyranitar in stat
Unholy amounts of copium. Once Terastallize leaves, this thing is absolutely dead. Candidate for worst Psuedo so far. Both in design and competitively.
lol truly what did people think a Dragon/Ice mon was going to be?

Kyurem took a literal decade to become good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)