SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

As an average showdown player im sad recovery and therefore stall is nerfed. I've never used stall before but i quite like it, not that ive ever used it. I dont even see it on the ladder much so its a shame theyre nerfing it; not that i ever use it though.

Why does it matter? You're not creating anything or espousing an opinion. You're ripping data from a game game that's not out yet and you want it to be able to be traced back to you?
Watermarking leaks is the dumbest take one can have. I mean, Centro is a moron, but being so keen on wanting proper credit for leaking stuff? Nobody cares but Nintendo's lawyer team.
This is fair and I agree after the whole poryleeks PLA stream debacle. To rephrase, my main concern is that Centro is misleading his audience in believing that he has started a datamine of the game without giving the actual source that it's from an ingame menu, and this is going to raise unreasonable expectations and questions about "datamine when?".

EDIT: Ironically a watermark wouldn't have mattered anyway because he just typed them all out into a pastebin.

Last edited:
This is fair and I agree after the whole poryleeks PLA stream debacle. To rephrase, my main concern is that Centro is misleading his audience in believing that he has started a datamine of the game without giving the actual source that it's from an ingame menu, and this is going to raise unreasonable expectations and questions about "datamine when?".
yeah the girls at r/pokeleaks are foaming at the mouth thinking a datamine has started officially lol he's v frustrating to deal with

He never pretended though? He has always claimed himself as an aggregator, not source
not to give any more attention these power trip leakers, but Centro (whilst not as much throughout the SV run) has often tried to pass off leaks he has found as his own, including what doipy hooves has posted literally 20 minutes ago.. like obviously there's no moral high ground for posting leaks, it's just aggravating to pass it off as his own when its just.. not

I think I got everything of value from abilities, but if anyone wants me to specifically check something, I'll check it (and post a screenshot if its interesting). I will be testing stuff as well, just note Im super early in the game so it MIGHT take me a while to test anything interesting.

Also thank you a ton doipy hooves for posting the screenshots of stuff me and Kalalokki found on Discord, my phone sucks and reposting that all on here would have sucked harder lol.
Can you check Gale Wings' description?

well hey there you go, no beating around the bush about what's going on with Paradoxes huh?
Ngl it's been kind of obvious for a while now that it wasn't linear timelines and as much shit as GameFreak (maybe rightfully) gets about shitty marketing they've kind of masterfully set this up with the Cyclizar lore reveal as well as the selections of the mons they used for Jurassic Paradoxes.

We know about Volcarona's Unova lore and how that doesn't make sense with Slither Wing's typing. We know that Magneton comes from outer space and has existed in our world for a very long time in its present form because we've seen it sketched and in flashbacks. Jigglypuff is also very strongly hinted to have come from outer space and the concept of an ancient Suicune is, at least within the concept of the lore we've known for over 20 years now, nonsensical.

Plagiarism absolutely sucks in every context. Granted all this sh*t is very illegal but stealing recognition from other people is one of the lowest things you can do as a human (re: Centro.) Kaphotics and Scires and others have given us plenty of valuable information about game mechanics and hacking in VGC beyond just leaks and they would have never gotten that profile if every attention hungry idiot plagiarized their work when they were building rep. This stuff does matter.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)