SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

All of this could be obtained with a single Swords Dance after fishing for a free turn and without losing the rest of your team.
I don't agree at all. Not saying the ability will be broken, but this is just not it.

There's no such thing as a free swords dance. Swords Dance needs a turn in a turn based game, and everything that doesn't need a turn to produce the outcome of a turn is already breaking the economy of a turn-based system game (great example: regenerator).

This thing, as Ditto, can potentially become a threat by just entering the field, without support nor previous planification. We are talkinga bout a mon with more than 400 atk, than can hold a LO, cs, cb, whatever you want, that gets periodically stronger obtaining a black glassse boost after you miss 2 of your mons, in what probably are HO or offense teams (so, they lose mons, like a lot).

In fact, the same set you are suggesting, a Swords Dancing one, could benefit from a random 10, 20, 30 or 40% increased damage PLUS the swords dance if you decide to do so plus the item you have equiped. A mon with this attack stat and a average speed that can consistenly get a boost from 20 to 30% in its attack (which effectively is a free LO, not counting the item you've equiped) is nothing to ignore.

Wow, no Clefable? This meta is gonna be weird. Also no Ninetales, so Torkoal and Abamosnow are the setters for those respective weathers.

Speaking of Torkoal, he’s here as well as Pinurchin to boost all the Paradox Mon abilities. Pinurchin definitely has an OU niche since Tapu Koko is a no show.

Also, I was hoping Gliscor would return. :/

Cresselia and Haterene are both back. That’s good for TR viability, but we lost Porygon2 and Marowak.

Looks like our boy Heatran is in the house!

At the very least shit like Cinderace got nerfed so it'll probably be a lot more manageable.

Also in terms of the meta, just judging by what's in, is Breloom going to be good again? The lack of Clef will likely mean that Florges or Sylveon will have to pick up the slack.

Wow, no Clefable? This meta is gonna be weird. Also no Ninetales, so Torkoal and Abamosnow are the setters for those respective weathers.

Also, I was hoping Gliscor would return. :/

Cresselia and Haterene are both back. That’s good for TR viability, but we lost Porygon2 and Marowak.

Looks like our boy Heatran is in the house!
Dont worry, all the broken mons will be back with the DLCs, thats how things work since SwSh.

ew no i hope clefable chokes in hell
I'm just helping u all to accept the facts. It's not about me liking clef, but its return is inevitable.

this bisharp evo discussion is fun and all until we learn its actually slow as fuck and gets ohko without doing anything on the field
It has an already usable speed and if it gets just a 10 boost, it outspeeds any nonscarfer in the tier with a scarf, even Zeraora (eleki being the only thing faster). So I doubt it.

youre ignoring the possibility this dude gets slower LOL
I thought about it but i don't think it's the case with this one. Based on appearance, I think it'll get a slight boost in both speed and attack. We'll see.

Yeah, the guy who is literally sitting down is likely slower than its previous form.
Thats the thing with GF. If the mon looks fast or they say something about it being fast, it's slow. If it is sitting, its definitely faster.

lemingue are you somehow implying that gamefreak has had a thing for making pokemon really slow on evolution

that's ridiculous name 8 times that's ever happened in the past generation alone!
I keep forgetting my name here is lemingue and reading this was like having your parents call you by your full name. Online jumpscare.

sorry though I'll do better :( this guy will be 120 speed for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)