SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

honestly i'm basing low speed stat purely on how they'd balance the ability out. gamefreak has been loving the "its ok to give this guy 300 attack just give it 5 speed" method lately. I guess it works because most of the time those mons are not good.

lore and pose and design may influence but just as often they do not matter for speed. something something vikavolt

gold surfer bro stats!
Assuming 15 IVs, no or few EVs and some rough guesses..

85 / 60 / 100 / 130 / 100 / 80

Could be higher or lower! Probably on the lower end. This gives it a BST of 555, which ties with Arcanine for the highest non-legendary "normal" stats in the game. So it's probably a bit worse than my numbers. Maybe -5 to -15 on everything.

Last edited:
honestly i'm basing low speed stat purely on how they'd balance the ability out. gamefreak has been loving the "its ok to give this guy 300 attack just give it 5 speed" method lately. I guess it works because most of the time those mons are not good.

lore and pose and design may influence but just as often they do not matter for speed. something something vikavolt
Vikavolt is slow because of lore, I’m not sure how people haven’t picked up on that yet. It is a railgun, it fires a single shell every hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)