SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Ceaseless Edge:

The user slashes its shell blade at the target, aiming land a critical hit. Shell splinters left behind by this attack remain scattered under the target as spikes.
Between this and Stone Axe, I reckon BH is going to be pretty interesting as far as hazards go. In particular, Spikes Regigigas running Ceaseless Edge instead seems like a worthwhile change unless they sub lol
and then you run tidy up instead of shift gear for extra insanity

oh i didnt think to check what happened with Power Shift!

829:
The user swaps its Attack and Defense stats.

oh its ... literally just Power Trick. Alright, thought they might have just snapped it in that case.

I thought the snail lowered speed?
284:
The power of the Pokémon’s ruinous vessel lowers the
Sp. Atk stats of all Pokémon except itself.

285:
The power of the Pokémon’s ruinous sword lowers the
Defense stats of all Pokémon except itself.

286:
The power of the Pokémon’s ruinous wooden tablets
lowers the Attack stats of all Pokémon except itself.

287:
The power of the Pokémon’s ruinous beads lowers the
Sp. Def stats of all Pokémon except itself.

I suspect people skimmed and misread "sp def" as "speed"

284: Vessel of Ruin - the deer - special attack
285: Sword of Ruin - the leopard - defense
286: Tablets of Ruin - the...snail, i think - attack
287: Beads of Ruin - the fish - special defense

i might have the snail & fish mixed up
Sword of Ruin would be funny to lower Attack instead of Defense.
1668126520657.png
Sword dog getting shut down by sword leopard

EDIT: Nooooooooooooooooo they nerfed Power Shift! I was looking forward to Mystical Power + Power Shift Azelf to change between offense and defense as necessary.

Do we know what stat each of sub legendaries lower? I know the leopard lowers defence but I don't know the others.

The Grass/Dark Snail definitely has the Tablet one, because it has tablets on its shell. This one lowers Attack (lol)

The other two are a bit confusing, but I think the Ground/Dark Deer gets the Beads one, which lowers SpDef, and the Fire/Dark Fish gets the Vessel one, which lowers SpAtk.

Might be the other way around for the last two, but that's because their details are hard to decipher imo.

Edit: Yeah if those stats or real, swap the Deer and Fish ability.

Last edited:

How does this abilities work? Do they get triggered when you switch in or their effect is permanent when the mon is on the field?

View attachment 464270

just a pointless confirmation that Snow Warning does, indeed, summon snow and not hail

...makes sense after all... it's SNOW warning.... :wo:
Yeah, even before this i was already thinking snow almost certainly replaced hail very thoroughly. Any Ability that's set or interacted with hail has been more themed towards snow. SNOW Warning. SNOW Cloak. SLUSH Rush. Frankly I'm surprised the move Hail is still present in the code at all, I was thinking it was possible the move was outright turned into Snowscape to the point where anything that knows Hail and gets brought in via Home instead knows Snowscape.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
BST got leaked. Source is 4chan so treat with a grain of salt.
https://pastebin.com/6nMdHuZM
Based on this Kingambit has base 50 speed which is 20 points lower from Bisharp which means it'll be slower like some of us have predicted since in the image Kingambit is sitting down. (Still some nice stats TBH, I think it's balanced enough from a stats perspective)

1. Kingambit 100/135/120/60/85/50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)