SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Based on this Kingambit has base 50 speed which is 20 points lower from Bisharp which means it'll be slower like some of us have predicted since in the image Kingambit is sitting down.

1. Kingambit 100/135/120/60/85/50
kinda disappointing that it has only 60 spatk... i was kinda hoping that due to the ability description it'd have mixed offenses.

The Grass/Dark Snail definitely has the Tablet one, because it has tablets on its shell. This one lowers Attack (lol)

The other two are a bit confusing, but I think the Ground/Dark Deer gets the Beads one, which lowers SpDef, and the Fire/Dark Fish gets the Vessel one, which lowers SpAtk.

Might be the other way around for the last two, but that's because their details are hard to decipher imo.
The deer literally has a vessel as its head, and the fish has beads for its eyes...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Kingambit 100/135/120/60/85/50

Ok maybe this is too bulky to have +20% per fainted ally lol.

Ting-Lu 165/110/130/50/80/45
Chien-Pao 80/130/80/90/65/135
Wo-Chien 85/90/100/100/135/70
Chi-Yu 55/80/80/145/120/100

Spain has some weird legendaries

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
BST got leaked. Source is 4chan so treat with a grain of salt.
https://pastebin.com/6nMdHuZM
Okay I calculated Frigibax, Arctibax, and Baxcalibur's BSTs from these and going off of these this pastebin is very likely fake.

With these stats Frigibax has a BST of 320, which is too high for a base stage pseudo, Arctibax has a BST of 423, also abnormal, and Baxcalibur has a BST of 610, ten points too high for a pseudo (Pseudo-legendaries strictly have a BST of 600)

Yeah, calling BS on this one.

Is Chien-Pao the Ice/Dark snow leopard? In that case, it wouldn't surprise me if Weavile became BL. A remarkably goofy sequence of words to anybody playing OU prior to today
Base 130 Attack and lowers Defense. lol these new mons goofy.

Kingambit and Annihilape's Speed stats were sacrificed so that Iron Bargin and Weavile 2 Ice Leopard can break the slow Ice curse.

Cetitan seems pretty promising here

1. Cetitan 170/113/65/45/55/73
Slush rusher with 73 base speed and 113 attack and... respectable 170/65/55 defenses (who'll get +50% def in snow)
This. Plenty of people sht on ice types for their weaknesses, but this is what makes ttar a great weakness policy setter (set up screens and hail and you get the same effect - the weaknesses are negated and you proc +2 atk on top of a dd. im looking at you baxcalibur).

Which is why it kinda sucks all you get is a defog with dd. If you wanted to set up icetar for a sweep, you'd still need to clear hazards with another mon unless u run heavy-duty boots instead of weakness policy :/

Okay I calculated Frigibax, Arctibax, and Baxcalibur's BSTs from these and going off of these this pastebin is very likely fake.

With these stats Frigibax has a BST of 320, which is too high for a base stage pseudo, Arctibax has a BST of 423, also abnormal, and Baxcalibur has a BST of 610, ten points too high for a pseudo (Pseudo-legendaries strictly have a BST of 600)

well if we want devil's advocate they could always just have arbitrarily decided pseudos get 610 now

Same goes for Frigibax being "too high"; before Dreepy none were lower than 300 and it had 270

Scovillain 65/108/65/108/65/75

Not gonna lie, that's kind of a shit stat spread, but Grass/Fire with Chlorophyll might just be enough to save it. Instant Solarbeams+Sun-boosted Fire Blasts are positively spooky, even coming from an only slightly above average SAtk. Gonna have to see its movepool to know what it'd be using 108 Atk for.
If true (looking at you tinkaton stats) then it's grass/fire cacturne

Is Chien-Pao the Ice/Dark snow leopard? In that case, it wouldn't surprise me if Weavile became BL. A remarkably goofy sequence of words to anybody playing OU prior to today
I'm far from the best person to provide a good opinion, but Weavile getting Triple Axel was part of what made it really good this gen, so it probably depends on Chien-Pao's Ice STAB.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Baxcalibur is 600 tho

You definitely miscalculated, it's 600. Also idk what the "typical" is but sliggoo has a 452 bst for example.

BST got leaked. Source is 4chan so treat with a grain of salt.
https://pastebin.com/6nMdHuZM
New evolutions compared to old:

Quagsire --> Clodsire: +35 HP, +35 SpDef, -10 Atk, -25 Def, -20 SpAtk, -15 Spd
Bisharp --> Kingambit: +35 HP, +10 Atk, +20 Def, +15 SpDef, -20 Spd (New BST is 550)
Primeape --> Annihilape: +45 HP, +10 Atk, +20 Def, +20 SpDef, -10 SpAtk, -5 Spd (New BST is 535)
Girafarig --> Farigiraf: +50 HP, +10 Atk, +5 Def, +20 SpAtk, +5 SpDef, -25 Spd (New BST is 520)
Dunsparce --> Dudunsparce: +25 HP, +30 Atk, +10 Def, +20 SpAtk, +10 SpDef, +10 Spd (New BST is 520)

Scovillain 65/108/65/108/65/75

Not gonna lie, that's kind of a shit stat spread, but Grass/Fire with Chlorophyll might just be enough to save it. Instant Solarbeams+Sun-boosted Fire Blasts are positively spooky, even coming from an only slightly above average SAtk. Gonna have to see its movepool to know what it'd be using 108 Atk for.
It also gets trailblaze, which at +1 speed makes it pretty viable imo. Of course you could set it up with sun but if you couldn't, at least there's that. I'd say it's reliable enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)