SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

no chance tinkaton gets huge power lmao. 75 is simply just too high for huge power.
1668128148308.png

1668128204136.png

Af if GF cared about this. Btw being megas is irrelevant in this case; megas or not, what matters is if the rest of the mons present in the game can or can not reliably withstand this kind of sheer power, and as we have seen in numerous cases with and without the needing of sheer force, they've released these kind of monsters without contemplation.

Yeah I read my calculator and I mistyped Baxcalibur's Speed as 97 instead of 87.

Still though, the pre-evos BSTs are not it. Dreepy is an exception, yes, but its BST is lower than 300 and not higher, and in that case Dreepy itself is designed with the Tynamo philosophy of being unusable until it evolves. Frigibax would likely have a flat 300 BST.

The "typical" BST for a mid-stage pseudo is a flat 420 or 410, alternates every other gen barring Sliggoo, whose stats were an in between between Goomy and Goodra rounded up. Dragonair, Shelgon, Metang, Zweilous, and Hakamo-o have 420 BST, while Pupitar, Gabite, and Drakloak have 410 BST. Arctibax is more likely to have a flat 420 BST than an unusual value.
Dude, you are saying that it ISN'T consistent. Not a compelling argument.

Mega aka they don't have an item. regular medicham is the highest at 60
aka it's irrelevant, again. When we talk about "no way they -as developers- do this -as a decision-", we are talking strictly in terms of design. And what designs ask you is only one thing: "can you include this into your game without hurting the game?" Because as far as I can tell, M-Mawile was actually Ubers, and there's been a plethora of cases of absurdingly broken mons that made no sense and were banned instantly because of broken abilities, stats or both at the same time, without resorting to huge power.

The same people who have created mega ray, zacian or m-mence, will stop and say "ey ey, 75 base atk is too much, dont do it" when they've already given it to a base 60? Btw i dont think this think is going to have huge power, but i can't imagine game freak either stoping because "its too much" when they've done much, much worse in the past.

Cetitan: 170/113/65/45/55/73
Let's fucking goooo that speed is perfect for slush rush

Baxcalibur 115/145/92/75/86/87
Honest to goodness? All around solid stat spread. Nice. :D

Weakness policy is not at all a common item in singles outside HO. This mon would see plenty of use outside HO. Compressing hazard removal and boosting is gigantic.
Ya know, it's starting to grow on me that maybe they added the defog effect because of all the new hisuian/paldean moves that spread hazards. GF probably definitely want the pseudo to have a niche in the meta so maybe it's there for a reason; but on pre gen9 standards, I'm getting the vibe that icetar was definitely just an ice type ttar. If it had snow warning, then it's definitely ice ttar and weakness policy is meant to be on that mon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)