SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

They did it so that they could make the new hammer Pokémon number 1000.

Because they knew it would be a fan favorite and a hard hitting Pokémon with its not yet existant held item that doubles its attack

*copium
No joke, the more I think about it the more I believe that such an item exists given the similarities to Marowak (low attack and always seen carrying the item that is core to it's motif)

Clodsire-0 - 130/75/60/45/100/20 (Total: 430) - Poison/Ground - Poison Point/Water Absorb/Unaware

So uhh. This thing just ends special setup sweepers.

252 SpA Choice Specs Blacephalon Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 159-187 (34.2 - 40.3%)

252 SpA Heatran Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 142-168 (30.6 - 36.2%)

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 192-226 (41.3 - 48.7%)

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 118-139 (25.4 - 29.9%)

252 SpA Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 38-45 (8.1 - 9.6%)

252 SpA Volcarona Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 146-174 (31.4 - 37.5%)

My boy Clod is a fatty. Unaware as well so good luck breaking it without a choice specs. Well, unless it runs low on 8 Recover PP / doesn't learn it at all.
Interestingly, being a Poison type... it'll likely also learn Toxic, even though it's no longer a TM.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but I understand the Recover nerf.

Last edited:
Some have reported them during the titan fights. But personally after watching the streamer to the entirety of the final fight with his starter, it did not activate once.
So maybe only for titans since they can hit quite hard?
did the streamer interact with the Let's Go mechanic (for the sake of this conversation, we'll ignore Star's raids) or the Sandwich minigame a lot?

Some have reported them during the titan fights. But personally after watching the streamer to the entirety of the final fight with his starter, it did not activate once.
So maybe only for titans since they can hit quite hard?
that's really weird, that it would only be for certain fights. feels like they'd either have them or not, not be selective about it.

Okay, HELL yes, glad those Dudunsparce stats are real.

Okay, so this thing might actually be good with that bulk and 100 base attack with access to moves like glare and coil. Looking forward to seeing what its learnset is.

On a separate note, holy carp, Scovillain is going to be a nightmare to deal with on a sun team. It has just the right stats to be an insane spammer with moves like solarbeam, solar blade, overheat and fire blast. It's also near perfect coverage outside of dragon types too.

Orthworm seems to be... a worse steelix? Whatever it is, not that impressive.

Garganacl has some amazing bulk for a rock type, its stats are similar to Gigaliths, except for less attack in favour of more HP and SP Def, which is nice.

Brambleghast has me curious, it has a nice attack stat and speed... kind of a faster Trevenant? Poltergeist would hit like a truck with this thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)