SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

I've been working on parsing the move tables today. Lots of new flags, from the looks of it? Also, some some flags appear to have moved places from SS and LA.
I may just make a small parse for things like power, type, category, accuracy, PP, priority, recoil etc and just ignore the flags for now.
If you would be so kind, there are 2 new categories of moves thanks to new abilities: Cutting moves boosted by Sharpness, and wind moves that trigger Wind Power/Wind Rider. Do you think you can check for possible moves with these flags? We know aqua cutter is a cutting move and hurricane is a wind one, if that helps.

If you would be so kind, there are 2 new categories of moves thanks to new abilities: Cutting moves boosted by Sharpness, and wind moves that trigger Wind Power/Wind Rider. Do you think you can check for possible moves with these flags? We know aqua cutter is a cutting move and hurricane is a wind one, if that helps.
Are Gust, Wing Attack and Fly "wind moves"? I did see a new flag that these moves all used, which could be it.

EDIT: Also, can you provide a screenshot of the game showing off the "cutting move" and "wind move" text?

If razor shell isnt included im gonna get some clown makeup

except no transfer moves
Virtual console only came to existance in gen 9 yall. Also did I say "will"? Plus its not 100% confirmed

Are Gust, Wing Attack and Fly "wind moves"? I did see a new flag that these moves all used, which could be it.

EDIT: Also, can you provide a screenshot of the game showing off the "cutting move" and "wind move" text?
We have the description of the abilities :

Wind RiderBoosts the Pokémon's Attack stat if Tailwind takes effect or if the Pokémon is hit by a wind move. The Pokémon also takes no damage from wind moves.

Wind PowerThe Pokémon becomes charged when it is hit by a wind move, boosting the power of the next Electric-type move the Pokémon uses.

SharpnessPowers up slicing moves.

The first two are also procced by Tailwind.
And for the last I imagine Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Aqua Cutter, Night Slash etc count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)