SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
Just a general trend I noticed about the moves from the csv file:
Moves that last more than 1 turn (Outrage, Rollout, Petal Dance, Thrash) has set 6 value 1
Charging Moves (Fly, Dig) has set 3 and 6 value 1
Moves that call other moves (Sleep Talk, Assist, Metronome) has set 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 value 1
Transform has set 1,4,5,6 value 1
Struggle has all set values 1
Moves that can fail after consecutive uses (Protect, Detect, Destiny Bond) has set 4 value 1
Moves that cannot be called by other moves Assist have set 4 value 1 (probably the Assist Flag)

Uproar, which is a continuous move, also has the set 3 value 1

no idea what any of this means
TurnMin and TurnMax flags are probably for moves that last for more than 1 turn e.g.:
Code:
Outrage
Rollout
Thrash
Petal Dance
Fly
Dive
Dig
Shadow Force
Phantom Force
Solarbeam
Solar Blade
this is by no means an exhaustive list

Wait, revavroom's signature move lowers your OWN speed by 2 stages? It's only 100bp. Compared to hammer arm how is 10 accuracy for an extra speed stage worth it. I wish it had speed boost, that would make the sig move a lot better. Also I think it would be really cute if the pre evo's slow start turned into speed boost when evolving.

Wait, revavroom's signature move lowers your OWN speed by 2 stages? It's only 100bp. Compared to hammer arm how is 10 accuracy for an extra speed stage worth it. I wish it had speed boost, that would make the sig move a lot better. Also I think it would be really cute if the pre evo's slow start turned into speed boost when evolving.
Well it also gets Shift Gear so the logic is you can easily get it back if one so choses

New moves with the probable Metronome flag:
Code:
827: Dire Claw
828: Psyshield Bash

830: Stone Axe

832: Mystical Power

834: Wave Crash
835: Chloroblast
836: Mountain Gale
837: Victory Dance
838: Headlong Rush
839: Barb Barrage
840: Esper Wing
841: Bitter Malice
842: Shelter
843: Triple Arrows
844: Infernal Parade
845: Ceaseless Edge
846: Bleakwind Storm
847: Wildbolt Storm
848: Sandsear Storm
849: Lunar Blessing
850: Take Heart
851: Tera Blast

853: Axe Kick
854: Last Respects
855: Lumina Crash

859: Spin Out

861: Ice Spinner
862: Glaive Rush

865: Triple Dive
866: Mortal Spin

869: Kowtow Cleave
870: Flower Trick
871: Torch Song
872: Aqua Step

891: Bitter Blade

893: Gigaton Hammer

895: Aqua Cutter
I'm surprised and glad most of the PLA moves made it in, but once again we basically have only half of the new gen moves callable with the latter half screwed over for no real reason just like Gen 8. Why is Bitter Blade callable but not Armor Cannon? Why exclude Springtide Storm but leave the other genie moves? Was it really necessary to exclude regular TMs like Trailblaze and Pounce and Chilling Water? I don't think they would have broken anything if called via Metronome. There are more PLA moves callable (21) than Gen 9 moves (16). Thank you game freak. At least all the starter signatures are callable this time.

EDIT: Also no Power Shift when it's the same as Power Trick which is callable. Who did this?

Last edited:
Wow there are a LOT of weird flags on here. With Headlong Rush still having a punch flag I might wait until release to incorporate this into my own data docs, coping for some more fixes. Also huge bummer that Defog isn't a Wind move

In short, GF forgot to remove the flag during development of PLA, and forgot it again for SV. :mehowth:
Actual lol, classic Game Freak

I was wondering, there is no Pikachu-like this gen... Pawmi have 2 evolutions, so it's not.
As the above have said, it's still Pawmi. Traditions can and do change, and this is one of them. Makes sense since Pikaclones are a weird tradition anyway - lots of folks count Mimikyu as one and it's not an Electric type, some count Marill due to Pikablu, whilst Pichu is part of the Pikachu line it's probably the Johto Pikaclone and can evolve, so it's a mess. A funky mess, but a mess all the same.

Interesting things I am seeing:
Acces to Priority Moves:
-Scizor and Lucario only stab users of Bullet Punch. Other users: Hariyama, Medicham and Toxicroak
-Mach Punch ONLY learned by Breloom and Pawmi line
-Accelerock just the 2 Lycanrocs as usual
-Vacuum Wave only Lucario line and Toxicroak
-No new users of Extreme Speed
-Ice shard: same users as before plus Cetitan line, Baxcalibur, Chien Pao
-Sucker punch: same users as before plus Meowscarada line, Spidops line, Lokix line, Wugtrio line, Chien Pao, Brute Bonnet, Bombirdier, Bellibolt line
-Aqua jet: same users as before plus Palafin line (Jet Punch is better anyway), Veluza, Wugtrio, Quaquaval
-Shadow Sneak: Ceruledge, Iron Valiant, Brambleghast line, Houndstone line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)