SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Someone apparently said they’re given in post game school challenges as the rkun stream had him using a fastball
You had my hopes up for a second thinking you were talking about PLA Evo items being given away :psysad:

The 2nd and 3rd are respectively the Clear Body and ability shielding items (Forgot the name), the last one is the Loaded Dice, no clue what the 1 and 4 are though.
I'm fairly confident the first is Booster Energy. Idk the fourth.

nvm apparently this is the Version exclusive list
these version exclusives dont really matter half of the time this gen. Misdreavus/mismagius only appears in Violet, but Scarlet can still Flutter Mane (a misdreavus clone). Same with Hydreigon/Jugulis, Ttar/Iron Thorns, Mence/Roaring Moon

Another fascinating thing I noticed. Annilhape was built to have an assault vest on.

110/80/90 bulk

115 atk

above passable 90 speed
Rage fist getting 50 bp for hit taken.

access to: Drain punch, close combat, elemental punches, gunk shot, poison jab, earthquake, u-turn, stone edge and final gambit.

Only thing he misses is priority.

Home boy is going to take names.

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 236-282 (55.6 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Annihlape Rage fist (100 bp) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragapult: 420-494 (132.4 - 155.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

this is assuming rage fist gets 50 bp boost from any hit.
Or he could run this to optimize rage fist.
252 HP
252 Atk +
4 Def or SDef

item: punching gloves- boost punching moves and removes contact
Bulk Up- boost attack and Def for making Rage fist
Drain Punch- get HP back from hits
Rage Fist- perfect
Gunk Shot- coverage

thoughts?

Iirc these are the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous cores. New items in PLA that instead of the orbs, these are what are required to change Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina's forms.
The fact they updated the art makes me wonder if those are the way to transform the trio and not through orbs.
Giratina-O can have a different item now, perhaps!

View attachment 465194

What are these three items? They are in the middle of PLA items.
Those are the new PLA items for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina to change formes. Apparently they are now held items and have been separated from the Orbs which got the type boosting effect.

EDIT:
1668378522795.png

We've come full circle with the similar glitch from Gen 4, though this might get fixed by the time HOME support comes.

Last edited:
Those are the new PLA items for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina to change formes. Apparently they are now held items and have been separated from the Orbs which got the type boosting effect.
Well, I was right they changed form, but still held items is funny.

On the topic of Annhialape, maybe a Rest Talk set to help rack up hits? Something like Resr/ Sleep Talk/ Rage Fist / Drain Punch or Bulk Up?

Between Baxcaliber being more blatantly Godzilla, Beta Tyranitar looking way more Bemular-ish, and Mega Tyranitar highlighting the common elements between base T-Tar and the final form of Psaro from Dragon Quest IV (both green when that's an odd color for both Godzilla and Rock-types, both lose their limbs and heads in the process of evolving, both have the face of their middle stage on their chests, Mega gains the long knee spikes that only emerge when Psaro completes his evolution, etc), I'm actually beginning to think that Tyranitar wasn't originally designed to be an homage to Godzilla at all.
I'm glad I'm not the only one lol. People thought I was a mad man when I was younger and I didn't really see it.

All we need is for there to be paradox gen 1 starters featuring Fire type Blastoise , grass Charizard and water type Venusaur. This way blastoise can be the Gamera reference it was meant to be in totality.

I refuse to acknowledge Turtonator.

picture on the dating profile vs real life

oh hey i think i see the Normal and Legend plate in there
From what I remind reading from earlier posts, the two are in the game, prolly as just ID conservation, but equipped on Arceus they do nothing, and once unequipped they disappear.

Or he could run this to optimize rage fist.
252 HP
252 Atk +
4 Def or SDef

item: punching gloves- boost punching moves and removes contact
Bulk Up- boost attack and Def for making Rage fist
Drain Punch- get HP back from hits
Rage Fist- perfect
Gunk Shot- coverage

thoughts?
Not terrible but I think assault vest is super solid on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)