SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

How's dodging encounters? Easy to avoid them?
Not at all.

Do you remember how a lot of people wanted absolute proper scaling?

Well, turns out a lot of those unevolved mons are REALLY SMALL. Scatterbug in tall grass is literally invisible when I'm on Koraidon. There are other threats like Tauros hordes jumping you and Espathra divebombing you at breakneck speeds.

I miss the PLA dodge so much... :psycry:

Edit: Have y'all seen a Wattrel early-game? I kinda want one as early as possible.

Not at all.

Well, turns out a lot of those unevolved mons are REALLY SMALL. Scatterbug in tall grass is literally invisible when I'm on Koraidon. There are other threats like Tauros hordes jumping you and Espathra divebombing you at breakneck speeds.

Edit: Have y'all seen a Wattrel early-game? I kinda want one as early as possible.
You can catch them at any of the beaches. I found a couple south of the bug gym and there should be more near the electric one.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Cortondo gym (bug)
Stony Cliff Titan (rock)
Artazon gym (grass)
Open Sky Titan (flying)
Team Star Dark Crew
Levincia gym (electric)
Team Star Fire Crew
Lurking Steel Titan (steel)
Cascarrafa gym (water)
Team Star Poison Crew
Medali gym (normal)
Montenevera gym (ghost)
Quaking Earth Titan (ground)
Alfornada gym (psychic)
Glaseado gym (ice)
Team Star Fairy Crew
False Dragon Titan (dragon)
Team Star Fighting Crew

Badge order by level, for anyone interested.

I like the game, but I hate encounters because of small pokemon and the fact that tauros and others will crowd around you during battles, and sometimes you can't avoid them right after battle.

I like the game, but I hate encounters because of small pokemon and the fact that tauros and others will crowd around you during battles, and sometimes you can't avoid them right after battle.
I mean considering the anime, that's fairly in character for Tauros.
It's probably also a leftover from PLA with how Pokémon could gang up on you in that game.

Should I Choice Specs or Choice Scarf my Iron Bundle? Here is the set. Mental Herb is a Stand in Item
Santa (Iron Bundle) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Quark Drive
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Freeze-Dry
- Tera Blast
- Air Cutter

Re: performance issues, i've had the game a week and its not as bad as its being made out to be. V1 OG homewbrewed Switch User fwiw.

Sure, the game is a touch janky at times. The biggest offenders for me were levitating Pokeballs on catch (this seems to be most pertinent with anything non-grounded). I once got my ass klicked by a Pawmo through a cave wall too. Funny more than anything else.

There is a HUGE delay when you pull one of those stakes out of the ground (I havent seen much discussion on these let alone what they do if you find them all). I've found 3 of them and pulled 2 - the result was the same. Looks like the game crashes until you leave it a few seconds to catch up.

Not at all.

As a Monster Hunter player they're all hats to me. Childs play. :P

Not sure if I’ve missed something - the datamines say Wattrel & Smoliv will evolve at Level 25 but mine evolved at 26?

although my Tinkatink, Pawmi and Fuecoco evolved at their stated levels so I’m not sure.

if a Pokémon reaches its desired evolution level through exp from let’s go does it not activate? As that could potentially be what happened?

Not sure if I’ve missed something - the datamines say Wattrel & Smoliv will evolve at Level 25 but mine evolved at 26?

although my Tinkatink, Pawmi and Fuecoco evolved at their stated levels so I’m not sure.

if a Pokémon reaches its desired evolution level through exp from let’s go does it not activate? As that could potentially be what happened?
I've heard that leveling during Let's Go won't trigger a level evolution

There's a dondozo glitch in 2v2 doubles right now(probably doubles ou as well) where if you use dondozo and you click your moves first it goes through but if you click your moves last it won't. The success of dondozo is then reliant upon how fast the dondozo user can click its moves which I believe to be uncompetitive for this meta. I screen recorded it but can't post it here best of luck fixing this

I'll start playing soon. Could someone tell me how can I obtain the mons I like with HA during the playthrough? Lokix, for example. Do I have to find it exclusively in raids, or can I look for it in the wild?

Cortondo gym (bug)
Stony Cliff Titan (rock)
Artazon gym (grass)
Open Sky Titan (flying)
Team Star Dark Crew
Levincia gym (electric)
Team Star Fire Crew
Lurking Steel Titan (steel)
Cascarrafa gym (water)
Team Star Poison Crew
Medali gym (normal)
Montenevera gym (ghost)
Quaking Earth Titan (ground)
Alfornada gym (psychic)
Glaseado gym (ice)
Team Star Fairy Crew
False Dragon Titan (dragon)
Team Star Fighting Crew

Badge order by level, for anyone interested.
What's the approximate level ranges for those? Would like to not out-level anything.

There's a dondozo glitch in 2v2 doubles right now(probably doubles ou as well) where if you use dondozo and you click your moves first it goes through but if you click your moves last it won't. The success of dondozo is then reliant upon how fast the dondozo user can click its moves which I believe to be uncompetitive for this meta. I screen recorded it but can't post it here best of luck fixing this
Wait, in Showdown or in-game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)