SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

So I was searching for this - but apparently Synchronize’s nature effect no longer applies - which is sad. I like having all of my Pokémon as “natural” as possible.

just used a timid Synchronize Kirlia to catch an Iron Bundle and it was Naive.. so I’d say it’s gone which is totally fucking stupid considering it’s been a staple effect since Gen III. Unless they’ve rolled it back to Gen III’s effect of it being 50% and I was just unlucky.
Synch didn't work on most of the SwSh legendary mons either - since Raid Pokemon cannot have their nature synchronized. And they rolled back the changes to synchronize on gift Pokemon in USUM. 99% of the people who have gotten flawless non-overworld legendary mons in SwSh were using bots as a result, beacuse it takes an ungodly amount of time to SR acceptable mons manually. Something tells me SV is going to be exactly the same way.

It's definitely frustrating to see GF rolling back so many QOL features (or just features in general?), but certainly not surprising. They want players to play the game exactly like they intended (IE using mints and caps to correct everything) and to do otherwise means you're playing the game wrong. And of course we can't be having any of that.

so i may have just discovered rabsca's dark secret. the pokedex entry states "The body that supports the ball barely moves. Therefore, it is thought that the true body of this Pokémon is actually inside the ball." which i thought was bullshit. just some speculation and its not like pokedex entries are ever true. well i was messing with the camera and i found that there is indeed a larva hiding in that ball. thought id share here, dont know if anyone else has seen this.
20221123_204204.jpg

so i may have just discovered rabsca's dark secret. the pokedex entry states "The body that supports the ball barely moves. Therefore, it is thought that the true body of this Pokémon is actually inside the ball." which i thought was bullshit. just some speculation and its not like pokedex entries are ever true. well i was messing with the camera and i found that there is indeed a larva hiding in that ball. thought id share here, dont know if anyone else has seen this.View attachment 468011
fitting that it looks like a pupa that looks like poop

a poopa, if you will

Wait no

View attachment 468019

Someone is wrong here

And tbh both make Rabsca look dumb. If it's your true body/infant inside the ball, why are you lifting it??? You should protect it godamnit
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... Rabsca's true body is an infant. BOOM.
but that, my friends, is of course just a theory... in fact, it's a game theory...

Interlocking hexagonal shell? 6 letters!? There's only 1 mon...
But isn't Shiny Gigantamax Drednaw already Bowser?

1669263000713.png

The resemblance is uncanny.

Made an interesting discovery about breeding last night. I was picnickinging with my Brother and realised we both had a ditto and could get each other opposite starters. So both of us had a party of our starter and a ditto and started a picnic. I got two eggs almost instantly, one of which was a Fuecoco, and another was a Sprigatito, so it looks like when picnicking you can get eggs directly from your friends party. IDK if this increases the rate at which eggs are laid, but might be beneficial either way.

The fact you could "crossplayer" have eggs was already known (I've been playing pokemon gacha with Ditto + 5 pokemon for lulz).
Shouldn't there be any actual egg-spawn increase per se, but I guess since it's 2 players, maybe it's counting both players in the "ticks"?

Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of the sandwich recipes and their effects? Serebii has a page about them, but he only lists the ingredients and where to learn the recipe. I would rather see their effects before trying them.

Or alternative, has the formula to calculate the effects of a meal from its ingredients been figured out? Anubis posted the ingredient data, but adding the values from the ingredients does not result in the effects of the sandwich.

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
Haven't kept up with the thread so I have no idea what has or hasn't been said. Apparently you can't have a picnic in Area Zero, which is a bummer. Also, if you're at the end game and want Tera Shards to change your Pokemon's Tera type, you can find groups of 3 shards of random types scattered around Area Zero's lowest level, so neat I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)