Tournament SCL I Ubers Predictions Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulWind vs Manaphy

SoulWind is pretty good already in gen8 ubers as in ubers live tour week of ss ubers , he easily defeated people and reached finals however he got sweeped by just 1 pokemon (zarude-dada) of finalist which show that during teambuilding he still is unable to cover all pokemons used in SS ubers. As he plays more slowly he'll know more about ss ubers and hopefully enjoys too !. Manaphy on the other hand is an ubers main and has more experience than soulwind and is quite strong as well ( 6-1 in UPL). So heres my predict in terms of teambuilding im sure because of a lot of more experience than opponent , Manaphy will bring a better and stronger team than SoulWind while obviously soulwind will play better than manaphy but imo in SS ubers a bad team can be an huge issue and sometimes makes MU unwinnable. Assuming that manaphy will not choke because opponent is Soulwind himself , i think for week 1 Soulwind can lose this.

Icemaster vs byronthewellwell

I dont have much to say for his matchup because while icemaster is on top of the list of "Best SS Ubers player" "Most expensive SCL ubers player" and is very consistent in this gen on the other hand i dont know much about how byron plays this gen and even if he'll try very hard in it. The gap in experience about ss ubers will decide the game. Though as a player i think both are solid and equal in their gen.

Byron is great in usum and ice is great in ss.

M Dragon vs Exiline

Honestly i dont know whos M Dragon but the Fatfighter teambuilding skills were considered one of the best during ubers winter seasonal time and combining that with Exiline playing ability ( Ubers ladder tour winner ) i think they both are going to be insane. Not to mention TJ is with them as well.

Fc vs 64 squares

FC has the garay oak with him on back as support so FC teambuilding skills + execution skills are already considered top and if garay start helping in teambuilding so this is going to be insane combo. However 64 squares on his own has already defeates icemaster 2-0 in Ubers summer seasonal so this is indicating the amount of effort 64 is putting in Scl for this team and for his performance. I watched the 64 vs icemaster game live so i know how good 64 played that game.

This is tough one to pick for me but since garay is ONLY going to be helping in teambuilding and 64 is an insane builder himself too so i think this will come down to who choke less during match and for that i'll pick 64 as winner here because hes simply better overall.

Poek vs TrueNora

Honestly i dont know any player whos not ubers main or are not so active in Ubers and thats bad ( M dragon and now poek too) so it makes it harder to bold someone.

For here i only know about TrueNora and how good he is. Hopefully nora could give time to preperation outside of his job irl otherwise this is going to be opposite of what im thinking.

IPF

sundown
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
SoulWind vs Manaphy
Icemaster
vs byronthewellwell
M Dragon vs Exiline
Fc vs 64 squares (the king)
Poek
vs TrueNora

SoulWind vs Manaphy
M Dragon vs Exiline
Fc vs 64 squares - Both really strong kings but I think 64 squares has more official team tour experience.
Poek vs TrueNora

SoulWind vs Manaphy- SW is slightly stronger imo.
Icemaster vs byronthewellwell- Icemaster was ranked slightly higher and has more support apparently. I can also see this game not getting played because of timezone clashes.
M Dragon vs Exiline- I have teamed with Exil before and I know how skilled they are at Ubers so I think they will barely pull it out
Fc vs 64 squares- Really not sure, 50/50 mu for me
Poek vs TrueNora- Poek's experience will prevail.

Explanations will be pasted later

Last edited:

daunt vs

Of Course You Won't
is a Tiering Contributor
SoulWind vs Manaphy
M Dragon vs Exiline
Fc vs 64 squares
Poek
vs TrueNora

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
SoulWind vs Manaphy
Icemaster
vs byronthewellwell
M Dragon vs Exiline
Fc vs 64 squares
Poek
vs TrueNora

abd1710

I SHOULD BE BANNED!
SoulWind vs Manaphy
M Dragon vs Exiline
Fc
vs 64 squares
Poek vs TrueNora

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
SoulWind vs Manaphy
M Dragon vs Exiline
Fc vs 64 squares
Poek
vs TrueNora

SoulWind vs Manaphy -> Always a plessure to see soulwind playing and in tiers I rarely see him performing its cool to see how always he adapt and manage to take the win
Icemaster vs byronthewellwell -> Not know any of them at all but I remember see Icemaster playing last gen and liked him
M Dragon vs Exiline -> Another mainer vs spaniard this week, idk If Dragon have touched the ubers metagame but its a solid player and someone so nice and easy to work with so Im sure he will adapt fast and bring wins.
Fc vs 64 squares -> not know the play of anyone but fc has the best support you can ask in a teamtour in Garay+London. Besides he is super excited about the tour so he has everything to win this.
Poek vs TrueNora -> Third spaniard vs mainer, I wanted to bold truenore to not seem Im imparcial but I never will not choose Poek in any case.

[TMS] SoulWind vs Manaphy [SHO] -- This guy won the LGPE Global Championship; SS Ubers in SCL should be no problem
[TER] Icemaster vs byronthewellwell [BRE] -- Tier Leaders are not allowed to be bad at the game
[FOX] M Dragon vs Exiline [ISL] -- AG told me to pick this way
[GIB] Fc vs 64 squares [SPA] -- Tier Leaders are not allowed to be bad at the game
[PLA] Poek vs TrueNora [DYN] -- jajajajaja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)