Metagame SCL I UU Predicts (won by pif!)

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
umbry vs mncmt - The mncmt/Highways pairing looked good last week but I still think umbry is the player to beat in this pool. Going to bold her every week until I have good reasons not to.
pdt vs Askov - Holy hell this is an unpredictable game. pdt builds roughly four hundred teams a week, so as long as his teammates are around to make sure he picks a good one and not some janky rocks-less HO, I’m backing him.
LNumbers vs Gondra - I thought Clark looked great and Gondra had some stumbles, but I’ve really been enjoying Star’s building in UUWC and I assume he and Tony are going to do everything they can to make sure Gondra doesn’t start things off 0-2.
Bushtush vs Luthier - lol wtf, who put this unviable LCer into UU
Accel vs Adaam - It feels wrong to bold Accel’s opponent two weeks in a row, but I think Adaam’s going to pull some nonsense out of the builder that will win this one.

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
umbry vs mncmt --> I love both of them personally and this could go either way. uumbry´s on a roll atm while mence has won his first game as well. I got a bad feeling that highways is gonna pull out some ungodly tactics that umbry will lose to on preview, but she´s gonna be fine as long as she doesn´t listen to lily haha (jk lol, Lilburr will prolly invent sth like defensive dd flygon 2.0 and it´ll put in some work even though it shouldn´t, cause it´s uumbry)
pdt vs Askov --> this is an interesting one for sure, cause this game can literally be anything from standard bo vs standard bo to who cheeses harder (the answer is always cheescake [a pansy weener] even though he doesn´t play). That being said, pdt has a great chance to win this if ip and avarice are gonna stop him from using flash cannon thundy-t, but I´m gonna bold askov here, cause bolding against him twice after winning his w1 game feels wrong to me.
LNumbers vs Gondra --> just take a look at the line below my profile pic
Bushtush vs Luthier --> hard to predict, cause this is gonna be: Who´s playing crazier? I feel like they´re both capable players on an equal level, so I´m gonna bold the one w/ the better building support (hopefully rob takes action this week)
Accel vs Adaam --> highlight match for me. Two well established players that are both hungry for a win. This is gonna be a masterpiece, I can tell you. If you get the chance, better catch this live. I´m gonna bold by grandfather here, cause I think he´s even hungrier for a win than before and will do everything in his power to win this... (even if that means bribing adaam, cause we all know that adaam´s true goal is to sleep w/ every single person in this community)

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
umbry vs mncmt
pdt vs Askov
LNumbers
vs Gondra
Bushtush vs Luthier
Accel
vs Adaam - UU game of the week from two of the better UU players in this pool, could honestly swing either way and excited to catch this one

Ron

You can see me everywhere
[TMS] umbry vs mncmt [SPA]
[ISL] pdt vs Askov [DYN]
[BRE] LNumbers vs Gondra [PLA]
[SHO] Bushtush vs Luthier [GIB]
[TER] Accel vs Adaam [FOX]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)