Metagame SCL I UU Predicts (won by pif!)

[TMS] umbry vs Accel [TER]
[FOX] Adaam vs Bushtush [SHO]
[GIB] robjr vs LNumbers [BRE]
[PLA] Gondra vs Indigo Plateau [ISL]
[DYN] Askov vs mncmt [SPA]

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
umbry vs Accel - this is gonna be an interesting one to watch for sure. Both of them are able to play at a rlly high level consistently, so this is gonna be close. I´m giving the edge to accel here, cause his builds have been better than umbry´s so far, but that doesn´t mean anything since it´s a new week where they both can build new teams
Adaam vs Bushtush - p cool matchup between two people who´ve been here for a while and already played a lot of tours. I´m gonna bold adaam here, cause he brought better teams overall and I rate him a bit higher when it comes to consistency, but I also wouldn´t be surprised if bush ends up winning
robjr vs LNumbers - The meaning behind the message below my profile pic hasn´t changed if you haven´t noticed yet
Gondra vs Indigo Plateau - Looking forward to this one. I do believe that Gondra has the ability to outplay anyone he wants to outplay, but I also think that IP´s got a leg up on him in the builder which can change a lot. I´m gonna go for IP this time since he won the last time I predicted against him.
(Askov vs mncmt) JADEBLADE098- highlight match of the week for me. We all love to see Brazilian action, don´t we? I think that both of them have been doing p well in the builder as well as ingame so far, so I´m sure it´s gonna be a fun one to watch. Gonna predict for mence here since I liked his w2 team a bit more, but if Juno (aka Jadeblade098 aka D2P2 HighDefinition) starts to take over, it´s gonna be over since she´s unstoppable.

hs

Banned deucer.
[TMS] umbry vs Accel [TER] = umbry, if not sabotaged by her manager's teambuilding prowess, is one of the best players of all time, while her opponent has already been washed up when facing her for another uu team tournament. theres no doubt in my mind that this is gonna be a bodybag with a capital b.
[FOX] Adaam vs Bushtush [SHO] = adaam has played 2 out of the top 3 games ive ever watched in my life in the past weeks, whilst bushtush is one of the greatest minds of our generation.
[GIB] robjr vs LNumbers [BRE] = lnumbers is superior in every aspect of the game. teambuilding? check. predictions? check. decision making? check. risk x reward and long term thinking? check. maybe not in timer management i guess. not a very close game at all.
[PLA] Gondra vs Indigo Plateau [ISL] = ip could win how many games possible for the sheet and i would still not bold for him because he is ip. he simply goes on a streak of being allergic to winning sometimes and does not stop. gondra is like the magician but without the magic and being good, but i trust his gameplay enough to win vs an oppo like his.
[DYN] Askov vs mncmt [SPA] =

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)