Scruffy and Valoo's 6th gen Trade Thread - NEW BOLD Zapdos and Extremely Rare Fennekin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in trading a Gible for your Klefki?

Gible:
-Jolly Nature
-Ability (Rough Skin / Sand Veil)
-Gender (Your Pref)
-Repeat Ball
-Egg-moved Outrage

Could I get a Swinub from you? You can CMT for some pokemon I am easily breeding, but I also have more that are not on that list that I could trade. Let me know what you want for a swinub :)

*I will not be able to trade today, but I'll be able to trade Thursday after 4pm est.

Would you be able to get me a female growlithe with those egg moves for a 5iv magic guard abra?
Female growlithes are hard to come by >.<. I'm busy with school here and breeding for that's going to take a chunk of time, I wouldn't be able to guarantee when I'd have that done.

scruffy- CMT for growlithe

what balls are growlithe and shroomish in?
Both of those are just in pokeballs, but if that doesn't deter you too much I'm interested in your calm bulbasaur

CMT for Arcanine, Swinub and Joltik.
I can do the Growlithe for your Magikarp

Would you be interested in trading a Gible for your Klefki?

Gible:
-Jolly Nature
-Ability (Rough Skin / Sand Veil)
-Gender (Your Pref)
-Repeat Ball
-Egg-moved Outrage
I'm good on that, I've already got myself adamant and jolly Gibles, thanks though

Could I get a Swinub from you? You can CMT for some pokemon I am easily breeding, but I also have more that are not on that list that I could trade. Let me know what you want for a swinub :)
I could do the swinub for you timid magic guard abra

*I will not be able to trade today, but I'll be able to trade Thursday after 4pm est.

Female growlithes are hard to come by >.<. I'm busy with school here and breeding for that's going to take a chunk of time, I wouldn't be able to guarantee when I'd have that done.

Both of those are just in pokeballs, but if that doesn't deter you too much I'm interested in your calm bulbasaur

I can do the Growlithe for your Magikarp

I'm good on that, I've already got myself adamant and jolly Gibles, thanks though

I could do the swinub for you timid magic guard abra
Alright I'll get you the MG abra when I get home from work today :)

I have Sheer Force Nidoran w/ Sucker Punch on them. Most are Naive nature but I can get you a different one easily enough. I also have the Jolly Zubat w/ Brave Bird (also Defog and Roost). Both have at least 4 perfect IVs per pokemon. I'd love a Growlithe and Female Techniloom in return if you're interested! If not, I'll be setting up a new trade thread in a couple days and you can have a look at other projects I've worked on. Forgot my password so I had to create a new account on here -_-

I have Sheer Force Nidoran w/ Sucker Punch on them. Most are Naive nature but I can get you a different one easily enough. I also have the Jolly Zubat w/ Brave Bird (also Defog and Roost). Both have at least 4 perfect IVs per pokemon. I'd love a Growlithe and Female Techniloom in return if you're interested! If not, I'll be setting up a new trade thread in a couple days and you can have a look at other projects I've worked on. Forgot my password so I had to create a new account on here -_-
If you had a Timid male Nidoran with Sheer Force and 5IVs, that would have been perfect >.<. As of right now I like your Jolly Zubat that you have listed in your thread, and I would definitely like your Rotom once you get 5IVs on it!

Interested in Growlithe and Inkay. CMT pl0x
Mienfoo and Dratini work with you?

If you had a Timid male Nidoran with Sheer Force and 5IVs, that would have been perfect >.<. As of right now I like your Jolly Zubat that you have listed in your thread, and I would definitely like your Rotom once you get 5IVs on it!

Sounds good. I am online now to trade

I can breed some timid ones if you want to give me a day or so! And I've got some Zubats in stock right now :) Once I've got the timid Nidoran I'll pm ya!

Scruffy CMT for a female of this?

Shroomish
Nature:
Jolly - Quick Feet ---> turns into Technician upon evolving
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Seed

& Valoo CMT for this as well? XD If I get get a female that would be great

31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Skill Link
Egg Moves:
-Rock Blast
-Icicle Spear

Scruffy CMT for a female of this?

Shroomish
Nature:
Jolly - Quick Feet ---> turns into Technician upon evolving
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Seed
Just checked what I had of that, all that's left is Male (I'll have to edit the OP until I breed some more). Is the male version ok? I like your adamant Marill (gender doesn't matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)