Playoffs Season 1 Championship [Won by Veteran In Love]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Go Lesm46!

Cheat 'em good!

[Edit] - Pokemaniac will lose to chaos in the semis, and ViL will lose to Lesm, who will take the final.

Have a nice day.

tbh no one really has an 'edge' in rby, easily anyone can get lucky and win in rby =/

p.s. does anyone else here thinks that vil very badly wanted to predict himself to win in his post yet tried to show some class?

anyways, posting to get vil even more concieted and overconfident

vil all the way!

p.s.s hahaha i own aeolus wuvu dentist appointment

p.s.s.s you woulda lost had i stayed in anyways lalala

Aeroblacktyl said:
p.s. does anyone else here thinks that vil very badly wanted to predict himself to win in his post yet tried to show some class?

anyways, posting to get vil even more concieted and overconfident

vil all the way!

quiet good sir is the nicest thing i can say

lost to p15 1-2 overall.

i chose first and we played ADV.. he had the better team there though he also haxed a little bit and killed my only physical wall snorlax with a ch´ed EQ by swampert..but oh well his team was in advantage so he probably would win this..0-4

Then he chose RBY ..and oh well...i was still winning (thx to counter jynx ;D ) but then,my Tauros was 2 times paralysed and meh..was very close at the end ,but still 0-2

ok....it was still over but the spectators wanted to see also the GSC match..xD..well we had an "awesome" #154 stallwar but at the end i could manage to ch his machamp and then sweep with snorlax (i did pretty well the rest-bellydrum-switching action against his skarm ,imo) and won 2-0.

hey atleast i beated him in his "best" version..it seems pokemon is too luckbased.. .-. but anyway p15 was better and gg....

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Aeroblacktyl said:
Um, screw you MoP, lol. It's your fault that I wasn't in the top 8!

Anyway, I'm going to have to bet on VIL to win. He's solid in all generations, even more so than the other contestants. To be honest, I'm almost glad that I missed the top 8 this season since I have 0 confidence in my GSC skills atm.

Anyway, good luck to everyone who did make it.

Picollo said:
i chose first and we played ADV.. he had the better team there though he also haxed a little bit and killed my only physical wall snorlax with a ch´ed EQ by swampert
In that case, I doubt you would've won.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
gj VIL!

Edit: VIL lost in gsc so it takes it to rby then.

Edit: nvm, looks like VIL pulled it off.

I know this is kinda off topic, but will we be archiving the old standings and the bracket from the championships after this is done?

Lesm contacted me a while ago, he wasn't able to come online earlier. He told me he'd try Wednesday and Friday night, I told him my times. Wednesday my dad got mad and I couldn't get online, and Friday he wasn't there.

I have plenty of time the next, what, 8 days though.

Mekkah and I finished our gsc battle and I won 4-0 with some hax. I'll try to be on around this time later this week so we can finish the rest of our battles.

Not my fault!

- I hope Lesm can find me before Friday, getting 2 tourney battles to fit into 1 hour per day is hard.

god you people are ridiculous i swear. is it really that fucking difficult to fucking send a simple PM to the other user to set up a time to do some battles? really? is it? no. if you fuckers do not finish this shit soon, then I will just advance VIL and p15 to the championship. im sick of seeing people on all the time and not even making an effort to get their battles done. its just not acceptable.

Just so you know, Lesm and me are making efforts.

[22:14] Lesm46: hello again
[22:14] Lesm46: are you here now?
[22:14] Mekkah: yes I am but I need to hurry up and go soon
[22:14] Mekkah: can you be on tomorrow
[22:14] Mekkah: like 1-1.5 hours earlier
[22:14] Lesm46: only for an hour at the time you're usually on
[22:14] Lesm46: two hours before now
[22:15] Mekkah: that's fine, I can make that

well i haven't been on netbattle how i used to be before but when i do get on i dont see chaos or he is idle, i am trying to get my battles done asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)