Special Season 17: Level 1

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Hey, does anyone know why Wigglytuff is legal here?
urgh that'll be cuz I messed up on my preliminary legality list on the first page that didn't have a lot of double-checking going on. And i had no idea they'd copy that list w/ all its errors & typos (partly because PGL has not announced a list of available Pokemon. The competition technically allows every Pokemon, leading some hackers to use illegal Level 1 Pokemon). But now it's reported and will be fixed whenever the next server reset is.

edit: i went through the list twice just now, found 1 more error. (Wishiwashi, though it cannot activate Schooling & is thus competitively irrelevant). Hopefully, this should be the last error on the list.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After testing a bunch of teams and ideas in the low ladder, I swapped to Theorymon’s team to get to 1600, then used my own team to get to 1700! I decided to write a RMT so go check that out if you’re interested.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/baby-gyarados-co-level-1-cup.3654812/post-8241181

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to go further, finding games at this rank is really tough, and it seems general ladder activity is starting to drop off :(

I’d love to push for 1750 or even 1800 but I might start to think about BSS soon instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)