Secret Santa 7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
lost 2-0 in a close game, there was a dumb crit that forced me to sac 3 things just to kill one mon but whatever GG

Alice

The worst taste in music
lost to a troll team, gg

-undisputed played well he deserves the win, but I wanna complain about my team having a COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED PU -yeah, not even NU- pkmn instead of the obvious OU choice...; i hope next SS teams have a higher quality benchmark...-

We kind of have an issue here. In our match, we ended up having a draw. This happened from my (pokemon)'s LO recoil killed me when i killed of his final poke. I don't know how this should work now.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
still nothing from h-c and i won't be around monday/tuesday enough to play, so...activity win please

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs remedy in a very intense one, gg
Yea now that I look back at it, I failed big time with the confusion about an item (youknowwhatImean :>).
Whatever, it was "close", but I had to rely on random moves with low accuracy and I don't like it at all, I didn't deserve the win anyways.
So good luck to you :)

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
Havn't heard anything from BKC. I've been on everyday since the pairings were posted.

We kind of have an issue here. In our match, we ended up having a draw. This happened from my (pokemon)'s LO recoil killed me when i killed of his final poke. I don't know how this should work now.
Did a little research on the ruleset. Apparently, PS! implemented ties but in an actual wi-fi match, I would have been considered the winner. I don't know how that's gonna work for tourney standard though.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to Kevin Garrett in a gg
Had a cool team just didn't use it effectively, gl in the next rounds my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)