Seeking Spriters for ROM Hack Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to you all,

I've been working on a Pokemon Black/White ROM hack for quite some time now; a mod that includes an increased difficulty, witty banter, and custom NPC trainer sprites. As of right now, I figure that I'm about halfway through. I've come here in regards to the spriting aspect. Having seen the quality of many sprites posted here, it's my hope that I can find some people willing to work together on this project. We would be turning Swimmers into Surfers or Scuba Divers, changing Ace Trainers to Hipsters or Bookworms, implementing whatever we could come up with.

While I may be appealing to for help, please don't think of this as a straight-up request. We would be working on new concepts and designs together, and the final spriting results would be as much your brainchild as mine.

Cheers!

Oh, and my apologies if this belongs in the ROM section or Miscellaneous Request sticky. If I've posted in the wrong place, then by all means please move it.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm afraid this isn't the site to be posting these requests. There is no rom section, since rom speak is prohibited. Take a look at the forum rules and you'll see this is the case.

I'm not sure if this is the proper place either, but it's a project so you should be okay. =)

I'd love to help you! I'm confident with my skills in custom trainers and scratches. Drop me a PM with details and I'll jump right on it. :toast:

Cheers.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
after some internal discussion it has been decided that rom hacks fall into somewhat of a grey area and most likely should not be discussed on this site

locking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)