Sheimi Cup - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Nothing personal, it's just that I'd bet on Gin anyway! And on Syberia and Sunday too, so that made my post an anti-underdog bet, without me even wanting it.

Me and Winry we'll battle today...

We'll post the final results after battling!

Good Luck Winry...but I hope to win :P

EDIT: We tried to battle 2 times on Tuesday...but when we were 3-3 and 4-4 we lost comunication....

Finally today we did our battle and I won 2-0 with Winry

Great battle dude...happy to have defeated a great battler as you are :)

Hmm, this thread got pushed back to page 5 so I just felt like bumping it to remind people it's still going on (pointless I know but whatever). I'm just wondering if people forgot about this tourney or something since the deadline is tomorrow and there are still 2 battles to be done.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll extend it to Tuesday if no one can battle, I'm not coinflipping this late in the tourney, but get your matches done people!

i would like to get the occasion to ask if somebody recorded their battle and if so if we can see the record once the tournament is over.

Jimbo..can I know any news about the future round and when the tournement is going to end up?

Because from 3 December until 10 December I won't be able to battle...so I would like to know if there are any opportunity that we will finish before that days...or (eventually If I'll arrive until the last round) if I can battle when I come back

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It all depends on when the remaining matches can get done jonnie. I really don't want to coinflip this late in the game. It *should* be done by the 3rd... hopefully.

GET YOUR MATCHES DONE PEOPLE!! My plan is to end this on Tuesday, then end the match after that on Fri-Sat.

Edit- Ok neither Dexterity nor Sunday have posted in this topic, I guess I'll pm one of them in a minute. (Unless I missed their post)

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
^^ what he said.

Also I forgot to say congrats in my PM

You good with now Dex?

Jimbo since this is a single elim tourney, why don't you post the full bracket and with the 'winnr of x game playes winner of y game' so that people who have already done their matches, like jonnie, can go ahead and play the next round even if this one hasnt been finished yet.

Sunday

Ahahahahaha Noooooooooo!!!!

Holy fucking shit that was easily the closest match of my life.

0-1 to Dex, he won by about a pixel of HP and Burn damage would have killed him too lol. Very, very good game.

Wow, I hope one of you guys recorded that battle (Platinum Battle Recorder? *hopefully*) since it sounds like it would be a good match to watch.

Now 3/4 of my predictions came true. Syberia, you better not fuck it up for me. :P

Sunday

:(

Neither of us did. I'm tempted to reconstruct what happened turn by turn with Dex's help, but it'll be all from memory.

Aw, that's too bad. But I think reconstructing it wouldn't really work much since you can't control things like hax and max/min damage. Either way, great job to the both of you. :)

Sunday

You would be surprised, I'm running my log by Dex now lol. Won't be able to post it until he is knocked out (or wins!) though. I'm surprised by how much I was actually able to remember.

EDIT: Sure thing.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Yea Pablo, that's a good idea, I'll post a new thread now. Sunday can you lock this once I do?

edit- wait can I lock this myself I think I can ?_?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)